2,846 results
All reviews the executive lounge close to the airport an airport hotel minutes from the airport the check in process beautiful hotel international airport rooms are spacious breakfast buffet luxury hotel special thanks long flight coffee shop courteous staff business trip indian food business hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the executive lounge for the first time and was made to feel welcome and comfortable the moment I arrived. Especially by Surbhi (who suggested a traditional Indian dessert to me) and Rahul, who were both very attentive and ensured I had everything I wanted. I got to try the delicious cocktail of the day made by Amit and Chef Vashisht made sure I tried all the best food. Would definitely recommend spending your evening there, the service was exceptional.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review about your stay experience at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

Its gives us immense pleasure to note that you had a great stay and that you will always choose to stay at our hotel.

Your generous compliments have been shared with Rahul , Surbhi and the entire team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Being a Marriott Platinum Premier Elite and an SPG Platinum member, I have stayed in countless Marriotts and Sheratons over the years. I can honestly say this hotel provides superior guest experience.
The front desk staff and the executive lounge staff really go out of their way to take care of you.
Special shoutout to Surbhi from the executive lounge. She is super-attentive, very customer focused, and driven to make all the guests feel super-special.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the staff responsiveness to be excellent. Your positive comments have been communicated to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at JW Marriott, New Delhi.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are comfortable, but there was a very funky smell coming from the AC. You have to pay in order to use WiFi (I guess Marriott hasn’t arrived in the twenty first century yet) and the bar was not accisble for hotel guests because they rented it out for a private event. Would be nice if they first cared about their actual guests. I will not be visiting any Marriott hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you whilst your stay with us.

We have acknowledged your feedback and we have briefed the team that an instance of similar nature does not recur and necessary steps shall be taken with regards to the usage of internet.

To assist us in our continuous endeavour to make improvements, may I request you to write to me directly at nitesh.gandhi@marriott.com when you visit us the next time as I would be most pleased to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Please do not let your recent experience mar your impressions about our hotel or JW Marriott. I would request you to treat this experience in isolation and as non-representive of the Marriott experience and grant us another opportunity to give you a pleasant and a memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

you will really fell unsafe in. this type of environment for girls literally staff checkout them very badly literally such a type of behaviour not expected with the such a big brand no big no for this hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nishh t
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,

At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you due to the behavioral concerns that you have faced whilst your experience.

We have acknowledged your feedback and we have briefed the team that an instance of similar nature does not recur and necessary steps shall be taken with regards to the staff training and ethical behavioral standards.

To assist us in our continuous endeavour to make improvements, may we request you to highlight or share the names of the team members in order to understand what went wrong and how we can train the staff to ensure that esteemed guests like you does not have bad experience and feels safe with us.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Came for a celebratory buffet lunch. There was good live music. The spread was excellent with a wide spread of good food. The drinks were delicious as well. Overall the perfect place for a special day

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
N_Gandhi1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for for sharing your feedback regards to our K3 restaurant.

Your positive words has been shared with the entire team. i am sure that this will go in long way to the team.

The same has been communicated to our team of chefs and service.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back!