Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,516 results
All reviews water bodies special thanks beautiful resort bubble bath excellent hospitality excellent stay chinese restaurant amazing experience swimming pool an oasis comfortable stay courteous staff front office duty manager his team close to the airport property
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Situated on NH 8 and good property to stay. Hotel is good for party or wedding or for conferences. If you have work in Vasant Vihar, Vasant Lok or Gurgaun then you can think of it. For Delhi it's far. But overall good in the sense to relax.

Room tip: Pool view is good
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KKGM1, Area General Manager at The Roseate New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Namaskar! Thank you for choosing The Roseate New Delhi and taking out time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

warm regards
Kush Kapoor

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, not far from the airport and many other attraction , the garden and the water features are so nice the music all around the hotel.
The stuff are perfect so nice and so helpful
I wanted to thank Mr Baluani was so good a nice and told us about nice places to visit and took a really good care of us.

We rented a car from the hotel I recommend for all to do so our driver was such a good man and helped us a lot to go around Delhi his name was Manjeet.

But the only done thing that I didn't like is the towels was so used and old even the table cloth in the restaurant that we had breakfast in was so old.

The food was not that good in the breakfast time.

The SPA was nice the therapist was so good. We took the hammam but the place was not so safe for wet area.
Over all I liked the hotel because all the people was so nice and good the bed was so comfortable to.

Date of stay: August 2016
BHDDND, General Manager at The Roseate New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Namaskar !

Many thanks for your valuable feedback, We are delighted to hear about your stay and i will definitely pass on the compliments to Mr. Varun Balwani who heads our Rooms division. At the same time, We have taken note of your suggestions on breakfast menu part and the towels and will take it up for discussion and improvement. We look forward to welcome you back soon at Dusit Devarana

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Wanted to check out this place since long...hopped in for high tea after work and I felt as if I have come to an exotic paradise like location which is very very far from busy Delhi in a matter of few minutes....Time machine experience! Huge credit also goes to the weather which is has been very romantic thanks to the monsoons. I loved the swimming pool which has huge tree branches hovering over it, the Hamaam for Spa (so now I dont need to travel to Turkey any time soon), the serious Mandir area where you can actually meditate and chant at the same time, exotic Yoga platform and more. I took a quick bite at the Kiyan restaurant and that was decent enough. I agree, the staff is crisp and professional but not very warm and/or friendly. Overall I am coming here again and again to get my out of delhi fix :) I will check out the designers and architects of this property out of sheer design curiosity.

Room tip: I didnt stay here, but any room that overlooks the plush outdoors and magnificent structures should be good....
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaskar !

Many thanks for your valuable feedback, We are delighted to hear about your stay and we look forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

It was an awesome experience in Dusit Devrana we were a participant in the event so meticulously arranged. The hospitality was wonderful and the mysterious interiors of the property were beautifully designed. A totally satiating experience.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
BHDDND, General Manager at The Roseate New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Namaskar !

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcome you back at Dusit Devarana

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Zero standard .zero service .property is gud but frankly speaking wl never ever visit again .no early check in was provided nd even after many request they jst harassed us as soon as clock hit 12 for check out .room service is poor .in dis amount of money there r many more gud options where they treat there guests like VIPs .not recommend if ur luking for service .

B.c nagpal

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VirajN32
KKGM1, Area General Manager at The Roseate New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Namaskar. Thank you for choosing The Roseate New Delhi and taking out time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am regretful to read your discerning feedback and would like to sincerely apologize.
I would like to reassure you that I have noted your feedback and shared it with my colleagues for immediate improvements, there is definitely a lot of learning we can take from this unfortunate incident.

Please allow us another opportunity to look after you on your next visit.

May I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you of our best services at all times on your future visit.

Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards