“Cinnamon in the bun”

Ranked #17 of 76 Bakeries in New Delhi
Neighbourhood: Vasant Kunj/Vasant Vihar
Neighbourhood: Vasant Kunj/Vasant Vihar
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best cinnabons in the town. Soft, fresh, aromatic , toothsome and delightful. You just cant have one. Try all again and again.

Worth the price .

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Wait, What? A combo with 2 Blended Cold Coffees and 5 ChocoBon Bites at just ₹300..?
Yes, try this delectable and easy on pocket Combo at Cinnabon, DLF Mall Of India, Noida and satisfy your sweet-tooth. (2/3)
Taste- 4.5/5
Follow @thehunger.lust .

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The Cinnabon outlet at DLF Promenade Mall is located on the ground floor, in the large space right in the centre. As in all the other Cinnabon outlets in the NCR, this one too is not just Cinnabon, but also Auntie Anne’s, which specializes in pretzels and other savoury snacks, while Cinnabon focuses on cinnamon rolls (with cupcakes, coffee, etc tagged on). There is a fair bit of seating next to the outlet, with about a dozen tables and a proportionate number of chairs.

There isn’t a huge lot of variety when it comes to cinnamon rolls (or their variations) here. I wasn’t keen on a cupcake, so I ordered a mini pecanbon; my husband ordered a roll on the go, which is basically a large paper cup full of chopped up cinnamon roll, drizzled over with glaze. He ordered a hot cappuccino for himself, and for me, a blended cold coffee. For both, we ordered an extra shot of espresso. This is self-service, so after you’ve placed your order with the cashier, you have to go to the delivery counter to wait for it to get ready so you can collect it.

Our desserts and coffees took about five minutes to be served. My cold coffee, despite the extra shot of espresso, was pretty bland. The mini pecanbon, however, was a winner: soft buttery cinnamon-scented roll, lovely caramel-sauce like glaze, and plenty of beautifully toasted pecans, which gave the whole thing a great contrast in textures. I loved this. The roll on the go, which my husband ordered, was disappointing in comparison. The cut-up roll had gone a little dry, and the glaze that was drizzled over had not seeped through till the bottom of the cup, so by the time you were midway through the cup, you were only getting somewhat dry roll to eat, nothing to moisten it. I had a few bites of this, then gave it up to savour my pecanbon instead.

This cost us Rs 631. Not really worth it, considering the poor quality of the roll on the go as well as the cold coffee.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Visited the mall and had to get something on my way out. I really love cakes as i bake alot too. so I had vanilla and chocolate cup cakes. It was nice and very yummy. Would definitely go back for the cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Recently we visited DLF Place for some shopping and lunch. After completing our work we opted to have a hot cup of coffee and decided to have it at this restaurant. We ordered coffee and enjoyed the same.