“Safe, Value-for-Money, Close to markets”
Review of Hotel Classic

Hotel Classic
Ranked #298 of 736 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Hotel Classic has been my preferred choice over the past 10 years. Clean environ, cordial staff, 24x7 room service - all at a very decent price at the heart of Delhi. Another key reason: it is a family hotel and it maintains that image to this date. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Dear Mr Surya, Thank you for your encouraging comments. We at Hotel Classic always keep continuous efforts to provide level best satisfaction to our guests in term of services and facilities. We promise you to provide more better services to keep you as our prestigious guest.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

This is our first trip to India and this was the first hotel we stayed. The owner Mr JITENDER CHADHA is very helpful. We encountered some train tickets issue and he helped us with the booking before we arrived in India. The rooms that he had prepared for us were good. clean and neat. Will recomend friends to stay here when visiting new delhi.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Providing our level best services is our main motive.
I am happy that you appreciated my effort in providing you railway tickets before your arrival. I hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in beginning of February. It was my first time in Delhi and I was very happy to stay at Hotel Classic, as I felt safe all the time. My room had windows out to the street, and I was very happy with that, as the 2 friends I was travelling with, had a room with no window. I felt the room was value for money, it was quite big and well furnitured. At some time, there was no hot water, but when I told the reception, the staff immediately provided a big bucket of hot water for me. The towels and room/bathroom where clean, which I'm not exactly used to in India. Room service staff was very nice and not intruding at all. They organised a very nice taxi driver (Amles) for us, who took us to Agra and back and the next day, when I was alone, he took me around Delhi for sightseeing. When I left, I forgot my passport (!), and I never felt any doubt that it would be safe there. A few days later, I had a friend picking it up for me, and the hotel called me, to make sure, it was the right guy. The location is perfect, as it is only 5 min. from the metro, and good market and food opportunities around. When I come back to Delhi on my own, I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest, I am very thankful for your hotel review. I am happy you appreciated our services and facilities.Running Hot Water is provided at all time in morning and evening. At other time it is provided in few minutes after informing front desk.
I am happy you liked our taxi driver and enjoyed your trip.
I will be eagerly waiting to welcome your family and friend in our hotel.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Lovely experience, the staff was great, always smiling and trying to help.
The good point is they don't annoy you with excess manners, the first night the door man was escorting me until my room to open the door for me (I am talking the room door, not the main one), I told him that is not neccesary, then they didn't do it again. Also on my stay was the cricket league and I could watch it with the staff, the man door was standing outside (40 degrees) as I was in the looby, I told him is ok to stay inside and watch the match and he did. Was great to watch the match with a local, I really enjoy it.
It was great, I was in another place before and was impossible to have the staff relaxed around you.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
JITENDERhotelclassic, Owner at Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Laura,
Thanks for review for appreciation. We are thankful for your effort to write review. Your appreciation encourages more to provide good services to you. I hope you enjoyed your stay over here. Always looking forward to welcome you and your friend to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I stayed for more then a month at this hotel, loved it. Very clean, the staff and the owner are very nice and friendly. I did had some problem with the watch man lol. Funny how he thought he had the right to tell the guest what time to come back to the hotel so he wont be disturbed. But that was sorted.
The price is manageable and hot water is available, room service great, rooms are very clean and comfortable but the noise is too much by the staff & guests and not to forget the instruction work which was going on recently which never let us be in peace.
Internet only works at the lobby which is very inconvenient.
Overall I would love to visit again if it wasn't located in Karol Bagh which is too far from the places I mostly visit in Delhi.
Thank you for the friendly atmosphere. :)

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Ghezal, Thanks for Review. I am happy that you appreciated our efforts to make your and your family Long Stay Comfortable. Night Watchman was only concerned about your security only. We provide free internet Wifi at Lobby only due to strict instructions regarding security concern. I hope you can understand this. I am looking forward to welcome you again to our hotel on your next visit.