All reviews karol bagh swimming pool sun star rooftop restaurant metro station somen free wifi room service nice hotel rooms are clean stayed here for nights budget hotel comfortable stay travel desk enjoyed my stay food quality sukhdev
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Personal members are excellent. Very caring people. Feel that you are at home. Breakfast is good and tasty. Very helpful staff members and respectful people. If any foreigners coming to DELHI we recommend to stay in SUNSTAR GRAND HOTEL. Very clean place. We are very satisfied with the service. A big thanks to all the hotel staff. From Luckhoo family from Mauritius.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience, good service. Front desk very efficient n supportive. Nice ambiance , Good food. Cleanliness, upkeep all good. I would like to visit again with family and also my business trips. I recommend must visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The guy on the reception is great had a nice stay highly preferable and a very coordinating staff specially the person on the reception is good near from metro station and in good location and quit near to gaffar market.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I would recommend this hotel within this price range and will stay again in the future when visiting Delhi. The staff were all very polite, helpful and friendly. The rooms are nice, comfortable bed and good facilities. I came here because it had a pool which is an added bonus in the city. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The terrace is nice - though it could do with sun shades. The room service was excellent and the staff make the place. The hotel is within easy walking distance to a couple of metro stations and is within a good central location for getting around and seeing the city. I will visit again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in sunstar grand during our transit to uttarakhand.
The hotel rooms are neat and overall plesent for the price offered.
The staff was courteous and friendly.
The best part was the food specially the chicken items. Don't miss to try the butter chicken and chicken handi.

Date of stay: May 2018