The Stay Inn
US$95
US$175
US$170
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$63
US$141
US$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main houseshared loungequiet areagreat roomhoststaxidelhiprivacyhousekeeping
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I have stayed here 2 times now, one year apart. It is a beautiful place to stay. The rooms are large, clean, modern with a homey feel. The hosts are exceptional. Anything you might require is quickly furnished by the staff. Meals are very generous and served family style. Bottled water is plentiful and supplied in your room as well as tea, coffee maker,fresh fruit and snacks. The televisions are flat screen and positioned to be seen from the bed. Laundry service is available and very prompt. I sent some clothing to be washed and dried both visits and it came back perfect.

The onsite drivers can take you anywhere you would like to go. They are very friendly and have alot of information about where ever you are going. They also accompany you to the ATM machines or where ever you are going if you like for safety. Box lunches can be provided if you are touring and can not get back for meals.

I can not say enough good things about this Guest House. I will be staying here again when I return to India.

Room Tip: Ask for the deluxe rooms in the back. They are quiet and you feel like you are at home.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I would recommend this bed & breaskfast to anyone traveling to India. The Bhutani family were so helpful on what to see in India. We were there for medical reasons, but had a lot of time left over for touring. We had our own personal driver, who took us anywhere we wanted to go.OF . Overnight trips as well. We wanted to go on safari and the owner, Rajhet arranged it for us. We went to the Jim Corbett Reserve. The highlight of our trip was seeing a real wild tiger. Everyone told us we were very lucky, our driver was thrilled. Getting back to The Stay Inn our room was always clean, they have great meals and free WiFi. Ami and Rita were always very helpful. They made you feel right at home.. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone traveling to India!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hildred1947
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Five nights ago I was sleeping in my bed in a very spacious and well appointed room at The Stay Inn. And even though it is always nice to get back into your own bed at home, I never felt not at home there. The Bhutani family is gracious and very caring. My stay there was a post medical procedure recovery. At one point something seemed very wrong with my body and Ami insisted that she call the International desk at the hospital to inform my doctor. They take their responsibility to you very seriously. I don't know the percentage of guests are there at The Stay Inn for medical, but I would recommend a recovery time there to everyone. Included ( for me anyway ) in the price were three meals a day..... served promptly. You have a driver available for any trip you need to take off the property. The value is fabulous for what you get at your stay at The Stay Inn.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Huge rooms, fantastic staff, western standards a+.
I came to Delhi with Medical Tourism if it wasnt for my hosts Rita and Amy my recovery would of been far slower..
Its a lovely quiet guest house, B&B, security outside and drivers on demand. Also the staff have been great very friendly, nothings a problem!
The B&B has lovely gardens fully enclosed and are are lovely to sit in the sun and to relax.
I highly recommend this property to anyone, its child friendly and quiet enough for a person needed to recover. I gave the value 5 of 5 It isnt necessary the cheapest for India price, but western prices its very cheap. but you pay for what you get, it is a lovely big villa, and the service is fantastic. I really like having a driver on demand as Delhi is a huge busy city, and I felt safe having my driver look after me than some random taxi man . He also if asked will accompany me to atm machines so I would feel safe to get money out on the busy delhi streets.
I have nothing bad to say about my stay at The Stay Inn. You would be a fool not to stay at this fantastic B&B

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We had great expectations about this place after reading the reviews here. They didn't live up to them at all. Room was spacious but not very clean. Sheets and towels were stained. The bathroom was damp and the shower was terrible. Our room was also used as a store room for sheets and towels. They kept bothering us constantly for them. The breakfast was nothing special. The location is very isolated. The only option to go to the mall or anywhere is to take a taxi (= their own driver) and it is very expensive, almost double the normal rate. If you want to explore the city, do not stay here.

Room Tip: Ask the one without the store room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple