Hotel Palace Heights
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 55(New Delhi)
Corus Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Host Inn(New Delhi)
Nirula's Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
All reviewsconnaught placeperfect holiday travelszaffran restaurantadjoining restaurantrajiv chowkinner circlecentral locationrooms are smallhotel restaurant isrestaurants and shopsexcellent locationbottled watermetro stationtwo nightswelcome drinkthe hotel staffbreakfast was included
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Palace Heights is very centrally located in Connaught Square. It occupies two floors of a building, just opposite the metro station.
The reception is really small, just a desk actually, and there is no lobby, but rooms are spacious, well decorated, clean and modern, bathroom is nice with all amenities. Breakfast is rich with the option of indian or western food and waiters very helpful and kind.
We had also a lunch at Zaffran Restaurant finding it quite pleasant.
We liked the hotel because it is a good option for reasonable prices and comfortable staying. Not the usual business hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Palace Heights for 3 nights on my first trip to Delhi. The hotel was very clean, comfortable, and excellently located next to the metro. Above all, the management and staff were fantastic- available whenever we needed something, friendly, and gracious. We utilized the travel agency, Perfect Holiday Travels, associated with the hotel, which was very helpful and accommodating. We did unfortunately run into some poor service with a driver from the travel agency, but the owner, as well as the manager of the hotel, were extremely quick and responsive to offer us a refund and make sure we were completely satisfied. I would recommend both Hotel Palace Heights and Perfect Holiday Travels as good quality services for a good value.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I really liked this hotel. It is in an excellent location right in the heart of Connaught Place. The outstanding feature was the very friendly and helpful staff. They have a lovely restaurant - it was very clean, great atmosphere, and the food was good (large portions, so it's easy to order too much). There if free wifi connection throughout the hotel. The rooms are very clean. The bathroom was great! There was plenty of hot water and the bathroom amenities were good quality. The sheets were soft and clean, and you get chocolate biscuits delivered to your room every night and welcome drinks on arrival. The metro is close by and there are many good shops all in walking distance. The post office is just around corner. This place is great value for money and I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlexandraAU
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here for a night and was pleasantly surprised - you'd never guess a hotel was tucked away behind the unassuming facade. Service was exceptional - I felt terrible for bothering the staff with all sorts of petty requests but they happily obliged and really went the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. My room was spotless and equipped with all the amenities you'd expect from a five-star establishment. Wifi worked perfectly fine. I'll absolutely return to the Palace Heights when I come back to Delhi.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Visited the hotel in early December 2011. Well located with crisp, clean rooms and an efficient friendly staff. The restaurant was very good. The "Perfect Holiday Travels" and Umar in particular arranged a trip tailored to our budget, and were extremely obliging and service oriented. I would recommend both the hotel and travel service to anyone visiting Delhi.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple