“Great for the Vagen pasta”
Review of La Vie

La Vie
Ranked #448 of 12,989 Restaurants in New Delhi
Neighbourhood: Khan Market/Lodhi Garden
Neighbourhood: Khan Market/Lodhi Garden
Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have been having Pasta Aglio Olio all over since I turned vegan. This place has the best! The service and ambience are cool too. Must visit at Khan Market.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

The place is serving Italian food. The menu is in no way large, and the stress is on pizzas followed by pastas and a bit of other stuff. Had a vegetarian pizza with half n half concept - One was called Tomatina and the other half was called 'Venu?'. The pizza itself was great tasting and the service was also ok. However to pay 750+ for a pizza was a bit too expensive in my opinion.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

The place is small but has one of the best pizzas of the city. The decor of the restaurant is simple and nice. We loved there rocket leaves pizza and the banana shake. They were very polite and helpful too as we ordered something which we didn't Like and they changed it for us. I have been here a couple of times and enjoyed the food everytime I have come here. It's a reasonable place with quick and fresh service.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

The service was not on the top, I think the boy was little bit shy, but the food was good and we didn't need to wait to long. Good with free Wifi.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I like visiting La Vie. It probably is the smallest restaurant in Khan Market, and easy to get into since it is also one of the only restaurants on the ground floor. To make it more irresistible, it feels like one is sitting in a café somewhere in Europe with the fragrance of freshly baked pizzas wafting in the air.