“Good Food & Reasonable”
Review of The Big Chill

The Big Chill
Ranked #366 of 12,983 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 28 September 2015

It is a small restaurant with limited seats , but food is very good .

Alfredo penne pasta, Great veg pizza choices.

It is an Italian Restaurant where food is always same taste Month after Month / Year after Year .
Very good Vegetarian Choice .
It has the best bakery is best in Delhi.
Great chocolate coffee sundae .

But place is always over Crowded . You have to wait for few minutes of an hour specially on Holidays / weekend .
You can try another BIG Chill Restaurant at Khan Market at First floor also , which is much bigger than this .

It a place of for all age

Reviewed 11 September 2015

It is the italian food for amateurs. The pizzas are too cheesy and the pastas are too creamy. The kids love it and I can't stand to eat there. The deserts and smoothies are great.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Very nicely decorated. Very nice music and atmosphere. Very good sevice. Impressive desserts. The Tiramisu cake was very tasety as well as coffee milk shake. This place is a must if you come to visit Khan market or just want to have good meal or coffee

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I was visiting Delhi from Mumbai so the first thing I wanted was a Steak which I couldn't have because of the beef ban in Maharashtra. I googled Steak and the nearest place was Big Chill. I first landed in the cafe which is on the ground floor, looked through the menu ,didn't find any steaks. The waiter told me to go to the restaurant which is close by where I could get steaks and pizzas too. We got a table immediately and to our surprise there was just one choice of Steak. My daughter and me ordered Steak and a ravioli and my wife ordered pasta with white sauce.
My steak had one piece which was chewy but the other two pieces were good . My daughters Steak was good. The sauce was excellent with the flavor of alcohol and mustard coming through. The ravioli and the penne pasta was also excellent.
I would definitely go back again. I wish they have more variations in steaks.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

It was Saturday night. the restaurant was buzzing by 8:00p.m. it was almost full. Luckily got a seat without waiting. Ideally it is better to do a reservation in advance.

Without too much of ado i ordered the mango smoothie to drink and it was really good... rich and refreshing...

Dinner was definitely gonna be thin crust pizza and spaghetti in white sauce.
And i was happy that i picked the right things...the pizza was perfectly baked and it was a perfect cheesy pizza.

The spaghetti in white sauce my all time favorite didn't disappoint me either. it was well cooked and the sauce was of perfect consistency.....not to thick nor to watery....

After polishing both the i left the restaurant with a satisfied and happy grin on my face and my belly full of yummy food :)
So next time your in Khan market do visit Big Chill and i am sure you can do justice to all the food you order post all the shopping at Khan Market :)