Ways to Experience Ghum India Ghum
from US$252.00
from US$80.00
from US$253.34
More Info
All reviews golden triangle short notice travel agent driver mr awesome trip memorable trip his team day trip sight seeing travel experience service provided excellent tour special thanks taj mahal local guide always on time agra and jaipur
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We used Ghum India Ghum service on our recently concluded Shimla Kullu Manali tour... saurav ji is the owner of ghum India ghum no one Agent in whole Delhi like saurav ji soWe can surely say that Ghum India Ghum is best tour operator for kullu manali tour we highly recommend ghum India ghum to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2021
sarvjeet_sankrit123, Owner at Ghum India Ghum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tarun Sir, Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback on our Trip Advisor Page. Its pleasure arranging your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package, Thank you for continuously trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests.I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you. Hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked our Andaman trip with Ghum India Ghum during New Year. And it was a memorable trip, thanks to the team and Saurav for providing professional assistance. The GIG team is cooperative and helpful, they adjusted according to our needs, whenever it was required. I would highly recommend this travel company to my family and friends.

Date of experience: January 2021

Dear Sarika mam, Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback on our Trip Advisor Page. Its pleasure arranging your Andaman tour package, Thank you for continuously trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests.I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you. Hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)

Reviewed 19 January 2021

We booked a day trip from Delhi to Agra on 16-01-2021. It was very nice and pleasant trip. Cab arrived on time for pickup in the morning. Chiku, the cap driver was very supportive with good skills. It was full fog both morning and evening but he managed very well. Guide (Mr. Sharma) was arranged already, gave details beautifully about Taj Mahal. We got to know about many unknown facts. We all enjoyed the trip very well, thanks to Ghum India Ghum for the arrangements. We recommend to others as well.

Date of experience: January 2021
sarvjeet_sankrit123, Owner at Ghum India Ghum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear Bhanu Sir, Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback on our Trip Advisor Page. Its pleasure arranging your agra tour package, Thank you for continuously trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests.I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you. Hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)

Reviewed 16 January 2021

We used Ghum India Ghum service on our recently concluded Shimla Kullu Manali tour... We can surely say that Ghum India Ghum is best tour operator for kullu manali tour

Date of experience: January 2021
sarvjeet_sankrit123, Owner at Ghum India Ghum, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear Rahul Sir, Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback on our Trip Advisor Page. Its pleasure arranging your Shimla and Manali tour package, Thank you for continuously trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests.I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you. Hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)

Reviewed 16 January 2021

I booked a trip to Agra through Ghum India Ghum, it was a wonderful experience.
Our Agra guide Mr. Tarun Joshi showcased his in-depth knowledge about the city and about the Taj Mahal and The Agra Fort with immense dedication and commendable hardwork.
Our tour driver, Mr. Deepak, a very well experienced driver.
I would highly recommend Ghum India Ghum to everyone.

Date of experience: January 2021

Dear Ayush Sir, Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback on our Trip Advisor Page. Its pleasure arranging your Delhi and Agra tour package, Thank you for continuously trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests.I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you. Hope to welcome you back soon. Warm Regards, Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)