All reviews cr park nehru place south delhi decent room comfortable stay wifi is free upgraded to a suite basic amenities plus point residential area easy access lovely hotel memorable stay business hotel front office staff clean rooms great hospitality
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights.The staffs were helpful and accommodation on arrival and checkout. Easy access to some of the best shopping mall in South Delhi. Rooms were clean and comfortable with all basic amenities.Had a wonderful stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business
rocklandinn, Manager at Rockland Hotel Panchsheel Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Madam,

Greetings from "Rockland hotels New Delhi"!!
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. It is indeed heartening to know that the team Rockland has exceede your expectations in every way. Feedback like yours motivates the team to strive towards perfection.
It is our earnest objective to ensure that our guests take home memorable experience each time they stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Asst.Revenue Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My company had booked me here for a 3 days workshop in Nehru place which is 5 minutes away from the hotel.On a telephonic conversation with Mr.Naveen ,he had mentioned about the metro just at the doorstep of the hotel so i thought of experiencing the delhi metro for the first time, i was outside the hotel in 25 minutes.i almost walked out from the metro station right outside the hotel. On arrival was made to wait 10 minutes before they took my checkin and told my room was upgraded to a suite as they were sold out with their standard rooms. The ambience of the hotel was very peaceful althought it was right outside a very busy flyover. Behind the hotel is a park and a small market with some nice eating joints where I had my dinner. The complimentry breakfast at the hotel of indian buffet was filling and tasty. I really appreaciated the hospitality and care by all the staff specially Mr.Naveen who went out of the way to ensureall my needs provided. I'm very particular about my taste of food and had requested the chef for some alteration which he willingly did, so special thanks to chef Raj for the special care taken.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Rockland!!

Thank you for taking out time & giving us your valuable feedback. It is indeed pleasure to know that your stay was very comfortable and our team exceeded your expectations in every way. We've passed on your well wishes to our Chef, Mr. Naveen & Hotel management.

At Rockland, it's our earnest objective that our guest take home memorable experience each time they stay with us. Feedback like yours motivates our team to strive towards perfection. Looking forward to serve you again.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my 6 days business trip in Delhi. The location is to good near nehru place business center. In the evening also go to saket. There is big mall. Hotel staff is so helpful to arrange car for me. Food was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
rocklandinn, Manager at Rockland Hotel Panchsheel Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Greetings from "Rockland hotels New Delhi"
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. It is indeed heartening to know that the team Rockland has exceeded your expectations in every way. Feedback like yours motivates the team to strive towards perfection. It is our earnest objective to ensure that our guests take home memorable experience each time they stay with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Rockland hotel is such a good place to stay with family.supotive staff .food is also excellent.room was so clean & well maintained.the location was excellent.metro station is walking distance.so enjoy the city ride with minimum cost.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Rockland hotel for a business trip for a week. Rockland is a beautiful modern hotel in a great location, panchscheel enclave. The hotel was very clean, well maintained and safe in a residential locality close to the main road and next to the chirag dilli Metro Station. Being a female solo traveller, I feel at home and very safe here. This is my second stay at panchscheel. This is a small property so it's easy to come and go, also the staff take good care of you. I had food ordered and altered according to my taste, being a diabetic patient. The rooms were cleaned everyday on my arrival after work. Breakfast on the basement was basic but very tasty so nothing to complain. It's not always you find a good budget hotel so this one is for keep for my business travels in Delhi. I would definitely recommend this place. Thank you Rockland team!! :)