“A beautiful setting... beautiful food and great service ...”
Review of Qla

Qla
Ranked #329 of 13,174 Restaurants in New Delhi
Neighbourhood: Mehrauli/Qutub Minar
Description: relaxed fine dining,great food and great music.warm fun place.wood fired oven available.courtyard terrace party zone chefs table. lovely amuse Busch our own breads. candle lights. romantic.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I loved everything about that place. Went there for a music event with a friend.. post which we were hungry so decided to eat at the restaurant... We sat in the courtyard... we dint really eat much.. but ordered a drink each and one portion from their sharing menu... it was a beautiful evening and the atmosphere there only added stars to it..

Must Visit: Romantic evenings. Brunch(once they start this season)

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I had great time there..love the way chef priyam experiment with food..he is going to be a chef to watch out for..also love the hospitality by Prateek..thank you team qla

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The place is next to Qutub Minar and is very quiet. Restaurant's ambiance offers great escape from the city life. However, the food is not that good. It is worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

An experience where performance fell short of expectation, I visited Qla , located in the posh seven style mile complex which earlier used to be The Blue Frog. The European speciality undoubtedly has one of the most romantic settings of the city with a lovely outdoor area and a dim lit indoor with a lot of wooden work. It was bright sunny day when I visited so I chose the outdoor area with my partner.

The menu arrived on tablets and our expectations rose. W e ordered 2 cocktails namely The HIBISCOUS SOUR and The HIDDEN SPIRIT. The drinks looked fabulous but lacked balance. The hibiscous sour was a bit bitter while the other one was a bit more sour than I would have liked. I wished to complain but did not as the issue was not very significant and we did not want to spoil our lunch.  I guess I experimented too much with my lunch order. Rather than going from a section which sounded more familiar, I Ordered from the unique Flavours section, PIMENTO, which had tacos stuffed with veges and salsa tuna as an accompaniment. The other one was the HAZELNUT flavor with chicken liver paste and small croquettes. The food was not that bad but nothing out of the world and the portion sizes were certainly very small. We skipped the desserts as we were in a hurry and the service of the restaurant is a bit slow.

In a nutshell, I believe I was expecting much more as per the entire feel of the place is and Qla did fail to impress as the experience was pretty mediocre.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is very overpriced for portions it delivers. All that can be forgiven if food was amazing. And it's not bad just something you don't want to pay 2000 for. Ambience is great, agreed. Small sizes makes you order multiple dishes if you are any more than "not really hungry". Pasta and Burger are slightly better portioned if you want to know.

Ranjan C, Owner at Qla, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Ashish

We are sorry not to meet your expectations on your last visit. We have a completely new menu now where we have revised rates as well as portion sizes have been very carefully handled. Would love to have you back. do check us out on your next trip to Delhi.
Regards