1,752 results
All reviewsoriental spiceclose to the airportspecial thanksvery comfortable stayfood quality isfront officegreat hospitalityinternational airportairport hotelbreakfast buffetcourteous staffcoffee shopa wonderful stayin room diningrooms are spaciousrestaurant staffroom service
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were here for vacation. Basically we are travelling so It was short stay .check in procedure was good .Room was good .checkout procedure was also good by Me shalini ..overall stay we can say it was good .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PankajPridePlaza, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for your stay and giving us a chance to serve.

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hospitality during your stay and services being the highlight of it.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team member. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing person in my team. You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues and they are looking forward to serving you again with pride.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

He was so helpful during an overnight/few hour stay. I am very Thankful. Dhanyavaad!

I couldn’t have asked for more. I am grateful for the service and kindness. It doesn’t happen so easily in the states.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
PankajPridePlaza, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

We would like to thank you for your feedback and taking out time to share your experience on this platform.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Food was so gud....... The front office staff was also very polite nd humble. Got a familiar feeling there. I was really impressed by miss nisha, thanx miss Nisha Dagar for ur attention, care nd service. Hope I got a chance to visit again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

the cafe pride is an excellent place to have dinner. plenty of food best for tastebuds and the people are very courteous .not to miss the mannerisms and polite behaviour of krishna pandey, chef satyajeet mandal, ravi dwivedi,pradeep yadav , praveen negi

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

We would like to thank you for your thrilling feedback and taking out time to share your experience on this platform.

I am thrilled to read your review on this forum.

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hospitality during your visit at Cafe Pride, food and services being the highlight of it.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team members. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my team. You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Your motivational words keep boosting us to serve even better.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel really has the highest standards of hospitality both front office and pride service. Breakfast is good widely spread. One touch service is really excellent idea to connect with guest. Rahul there in pride service is very helping hand. Lobby manager Naval and Naina also very supportive and definitely s nice place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

I am thrilled to read your review on this forum.

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hospitality during your stay and services at every level being the highlight of it.

We are grateful to you for recommending us and wish to see you soon again with pride.

Your motivational words keep boosting us to serve even better.