“GREAT CENTRAL MUMBAI RESTUARANT”

Samrat Veg Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 15,187 Restaurants in Mumbai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marine Drive
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We ate here twice and loved the food and staff. I thoroughly recommend it - the menu is extensive and very good quality.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We choose the thepla and gobi parantha. Dhokla as well. The food was fresh and very tasteful. We then opted for kaser and pista ice cream really delicious and the rasmali was excellent. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Samrat Veg thali is full of veg food with good taste and variety. It’s a restaurant with great ambience and located in South Mumbai at very good location (just few minutes walk to Marine Drive).

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I found this place on TripAdvisor as it's very close to Marina Drive, so it's easy to go there for a dinner. Of course after all reviews I ordered thali and it was the best I have tried for now in the whole country. Delicious, and moreover, they don't stop to bring you more and more food when you are done with your plate. I am even not sure that I have tried everything as when they brought rice I was already full.

Price and service are also great.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

If you are looking for nice Gujrathi thali at decent price when in south Mumbai - this is the place to go. It is very close to Churchgate, marine drive.

The food quality and quantity is excellent with two choices of desert inclusive in thali. Sevice and ambience is of the top quality.

Will definitely visit agian...