All reviews room service recommend this hotel nice hotel place to stay wifi sameer
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had stayed for two days at Annexe Executive for my business trip and unfortunately I do not have much good to say about this hotel. To start with, the hotel looks quite shabby from outside. It is on the second floor but there are no lifts so if you are a heavy traveller then you might have to think twice before staying at this place.

I found the reception not very affable and unprofessional. I was “upgraded” to a superior room but the superior room was not up to the mark. It was not vey clean either. Funnily, the next day, I was told at the reception that I might have to pack my bags and shift to another room as they had “upgraded” me to a superior room and that might be given to some other guest. This I found quite discouraging and unhelpful. First, if you have upgraded a guest, is it a good policy to downgrade just like that?!!! Fortunately, I was not asked to shift.

As I said earlier, the tone and tenor of the reception staff was intimidating and can be better!

There are no restaurant attached so if you have “breakfast included” plan, please do not expect much. However, there are quite a good number of eateries around. So, my suggestion would be to go around and explore the surrounding eateries for your hunger pangs.

Overall, not a great stay and I will not stay in this hotel again for business or for leisure trips!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I like the hotel and staff is helpful
Friendly. Room is specious compare to the price. I have a problem about food but for everything is ok. This place is value for money. I will be back and stay at this place again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The entrance of the hotel might be misleading, but the hotel is pretty well maintained and Beautiful inside. The rooms are not very big but are tastefully done, neat and clean. Breakfast is good and service is really very good. No complaints whatsoever.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

When I saw the location and the building of the hotel, I was so disappointed but when I went to the second floor where the hotel was situated... OMG its was a clean place and the hotel was good. I had a pleasant stay there with a nice comfortable room...

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank radhacrystal
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is on the second floor so if you have mobility issues then best to stay clear away. The room we had was sufficient for one night but there was no restaurant at the hotel. However you could order a take away via room service which was adequate. The room was clean and the bathroom was quite large. It’s an ok place to stay for one night.

Date of stay: October 2017