“Perfect food with perfect drinks ”

Koko Asian Restobar
Ranked #52 of 15,287 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

KOKO has influenced me and is responsible for me liking sushi’s. I never like sushi’s as a vegetarian. But @ KOKO they insisted I try this and I am in love with it. The KOKO veg roll - sushi served with wasabi & pickled ginger is outstanding. Post that I so many times only go to eat this sushi only. I also tried another sushi served with black rice which is nice but I like the former. The crunch on this is outstanding. The drinks are to die for. I have done so many of them, that I like all. The desserts are nice too...

It’s a complete mix of a great bar & excellent food. They also do some high energy bar nites which are to look out for.

1  Thank shahvaishali

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

May 2017 My 20 year old back on summer break from Uni wanted to dine in a pllace that served sushi. I've been here once but only at the bar for drinks with friends.
The koko sushi roll was very good but the prawn cheung fun was pretty messed up. The lotus root small plate stir fried in Thai sauce with bird eye chilli was nice. Then the burnt garlic fried rice, prawns in XO sauce & chilli oil stir fried chicken was good. The crime brûlée was actually quite terrible (hence I called it crime ) . Service was hospitable but one waiter seemed a bit offended when I told him to serve the water as he just place a capped bottle on the table without opening it. The place was quite full but a mix of office going crowd and wannabes. Spent inr 5 k which is approx usd 80 for two without alcohol. A bit pricey but I guess it's a one timer.

March 2018

Hopped by for a quick drink and some starters with friends.

The signature Bellini was terrible, JD coke the usual, prawn cheung fan and the salmon sushi was very average, but edamame truffle dim sum was good. Service at the bar was poor till I had to bring some serious attention to refilling drinks. Price was moderate to expensive. The music was great and the crowd starts around 11 pm. Worth a try though and I will visit again.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This restaurant/pub or whatever you call it was a pleasant surprise. The food was amazing. We had sushi, duck and many things and believe me all were brilliant. The best part was the bill. We were anticipating a huge amount and it turned out to be quite good!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is the only place in Kamala mills that serves good food. The food is not good, it’s fantastic.
The sushi rolls and dim sums are to die for. Their black rice in main course is out of the world.
Their clientele is super classy. It is difficult to get a reservation though.
Their service used to be arrogant but ever since the Kamala mills fire in Dec 2017, their service has improved tremendously.

It’s one of my favourite restaurants in Mumbai. Must visit if here.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Koko was an interesting place.
Six different chilli sauces won my heart. Very nice Dimsums particularly vegetarian ones were very good.
Outstanding Hot n Sour soup.
Super outstanding was Tofu in starters n black rice.
I recommend.