See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Its a business class hotel...awsm services by staffs...Ground floor restaurant ambiance was awsm..as well as tasty food..Room services also very fast...receptionist Iqbal is very nice person..i will give rating 5 out of five..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
nilesh123347, Guest Relations Manager at Sahar Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Greetings from Hotel Sahar Garden, Mumbai!

We welcome your feedback and sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to write such an amazing review. Thank you for strongly recommending our hotel, especially the service staff. Your positive comments about our hotel, food and exceptional service are truly a delightful source of encouragement for the entire team.

We look forward to pampering you once again during your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

An average place to stay. Situated at prime location so one can find local conveyance very easily. Rooms were of ok size but were neat and clean. Service and food were average and can be improved a lot..

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
nilesh123347, Guest Relations Manager at Sahar Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Greetings from Hotel Sahar Garden, Mumbai!

Thank you for an awesome review!

It makes me happy to see that you left with an overall positive impression of our hotel, enjoyed the hospitality and had a pleasant experience. Your comments regarding our food have been duly noted by us and remedial action has been initiated to ensure delicious food is dished out from our kitchen

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Hotel is situated at Marol bridge, so travel convenience like Auto, Metro & Airport are good. Other amenities of hotel are average. Prices of room are very high as compare to facilities. They are charging for their location. complementary breakfast was worst.

Room tip: if you are able to bargain you can get 30% -40% discount on printed room tariff.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Hotel Sahar Garden, Mumbai!

Thank you very much for your feedback. This always helps us to get better. We are sad that the team didn’t reach your expectation.

We look forward to having the chance of welcoming you again in order to let you good memories. Your satisfaction is very important for us.

In the meantime, we wish you our best regards.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

i was taking shower, shower head falls on my head, i dont recommend this type of hotel to anybody cleartrip should not promote this type of hotels too, room service is pathetic, no room keys are given during check in

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank 950amarh

Greetings from Hotel Sahar Garden, Mumbai!

I really appreciate the time spared by you to log your feedback and giving us a chance to better our performance. We have already made an important note of the issues highlighted by you and an action plan to avoid such instances in the future. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused,

I look forward to having the opportunity to have you back as our guest, because your satisfaction is most important for us.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I came to Andheri East, Andhra Pradesh with my husband due to my visit to Seven Hills hospital . When I reached I looked for the hotel almost 3 hours and found Sahar Garden hotel is better than other hotels. Without regretting I booked a double room for 1 week. But stayed 12 nights. The around of the location is awful, smelly and dirty. The service of the hotel was OK. Food was better but not for me. There was a cook from west bengal and restaurant administrator they tried their level best to satisfy me, I couldn't eat, because food was too much spicy. I am used to eat only melon, and papaya. Room rate was 4500 INR for double room, I asked a bit discount, when I extended my booking to 12 nights, but they didn't give. There was not any air conditioner in the rooms, only fan was there, which is making terrible noise. Room wasn't smelling, but the blankets, bed sheets were smelling dusty. I couldn't adjust to that. I had to stay because couldn't find the better one.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank AksanaKa

Greetings from Hotel Sahar Garden, Mumbai!

Many thanks for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor. It makes me happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. The nature of the season determines the pricing but we can definitely work on that as well if you are regularly patronizing the Hotel Being Rainy season the blankets may have got moist which lead to dusty smell.

I look forward to welcoming you soon at Hotel Sahar Garden,