Post a lot of hesitation, given that we have tried the ones at Radisson, Delhi, at Gurgaon and in Dubai, we decided to go for it. Did read up reviews in various sites and we decided to find out for ourselves, the fare that is dished out at the Powai Mumbai supposedly franchised outlet.
What did we have:
• Salad - Good (Lettuce and watermelon with a Pineapple Mustard Dressing)
• Galouti Kebab with Paratha - Reasonably Good but the Paratha needs improvement
• Crumb Fried Fish - Average and did wonder as to why they would not make a kebab.
• Tandoori Chicken - Good, but the second repeat was underdone
• Mutton Seekh - Good
• Chicken Tikka - Bad
• Tandoori Paneer - Below average
• Tandoori Pineapple - Disaster
• Chicken Biryani - Below Average (The chicken was tough and the biryani had an overdose of Garam Masala and the rice was average)
• Black Dal - Average
• Tadka Dal – Good
• Spinach with Mushrooms - Very Good
• Gulab Jamoon – Terrible
• Strawberry Ice Cream – Standard
• Firnee - Bad
So it started off nicely but somewhere in the middle the plot was lost.
Ambience: Good, but due to nil sound absorbent material on the walls and granite flooring the decibel level was rather high.
Guest Attention: Good
Will I go there again: NO
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.