US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$156
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$301
US$265
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$143
Taj Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Hyatt Regency Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$103
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$129
US$78
US$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$110
1,622 results
All reviewsbutler servicepalladium mallsahib roomrace coursedrawing roomhaji alispecial thanksguest relationsrooftop barbeautiful hotelamazing experiencefour seasonsin room dininggreat hospitalityf bbreakfast spreadarabian sea
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The good news is that if you want a flooded shower and phones that don’t work when you need them most, this is your hotel. To be fair the sushi restaurant was good and the bar staff at Luna was incredibly helpful. The irritating issue s that they had someone available to press the up and down buttons when you got to the elevators but then when you needed something legitimate no one was available.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The St. Regis Mumbai, it is a pleasure and privilege to have you with us.

I would like to thank you for choosing The St. Regis Mumbai to be the address of your stay.

I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken very seriously and I have personally addressed the same with my concerned team for the lack of commitment towards maintaining high quality service deliverables, which is a very important part of our brand standards.

At Marriott hotels we take feedback very seriously and I reiterate that appropriate actions and reinforcements through resourcing, process correction or training would be carried out. I am indeed extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. While we calibrate our processes and ensure our team is trained on such critical touch points, it is my earnest request to give us another opportunity to provide you with the highest standards of bespoke and flawless service, we have been renowned for.

We are thankful and grateful for your patronage, and hope that we have assured you that our commitment to fulfil your every need during your stay with us is true and earnest. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you in person at your convenience.

Wishing you an outstanding day.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Checked-in to the St. Regis Mumbai for a staycation on birthday earlier this month and it was nothing short of spectacular. The Executive Suite was naturally spacious, very well appointed & had lovely views of the race course.

Having stayed at most of the luxury hotels across the city ranging from JW Marriott, Taj Mahal Palace, Four Seasons & more - it's not difficult to conclude that St. Regis Mumbai stands out from the rest. Of course, this is highly subjective & based on your preference and perception of 'luxury'.

A special mention to the Asst. Head Butler who took excellent care of us, Mr Shakir Ali for his amazing service from start to finish. I was particularly impressed with the WhatsApp messaging facility with our butler, which made it even easier to have our needs catered to.

Looking forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your appreciative feedback. I am glad to learn that you had a memorable stay at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you again at The St. Regis Mumbai to experience bespoke services and unmatched hospitality.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Crowd - Superb (ek number)
Dress style - Smart casuals
A Must visit for a royal experience on satruday night too.. Both XXO n LUNA are amazing. Staff is quite friendly n polite
We all had a grt time !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shubham K
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us, we greatly value and appreciate your positive feedback! We are delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at Luna and XXO. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It's one of the most luxurious hotel of Mumbai. This feeling is start from entrance itself. Beautiful fountains and grand lobby attract everyone.

But don't expect oberai like service and behavior even male staff and their supervisor need proper training to work like these institutions.surprisingly their girl staff are well behaved and also their butler services are worth to mention.they keep hotel as pleasurable place.

Now come towards happening sides.if you are 20+ XXO is for you and for 30+ Luna is right place for you.sahib room is more suitable for non vegetarians. Seven kitchens is for everyone. It keeps hotel livable. Hotels elevators are also worth to mention. They are one of the best in India I suppose. They are very beautiful and look like they are fitted with artificial intelligence otherwise a very good software behind them.

Nearby malls increase the charm of this hotel. We walked daily to take fresh air also besides mood change. For peace and green view hotel's rooms are waiting for you.

For suggestions side I want to mention their reservations and marketing department. They should be guests friendly not to procedures friendly. They should also work innovatively.

Overall we enjoyed the visit and must say the experience is worth to explore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank 21,711

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with regards to the impeccable service by our associates, as well as the overall experience at The St Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories.

My team and I have made a note of all your observations also. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services. We invite you to join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @StRegisMumbai to keep informed on our bespoke offers, events calendar, destination tips and more.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It was a very short stay in St. Regis Mumbai and was celebrating my wifes Birthday. I must say that Mr. Farzad Hawaldar was very very helpful, he explained us about the property and while speaking to him one can tell that he know about the property very well. As soon as Farzad came to know that its my wife Birthday he bought a cake to our room. I beleive such staffs who makes u feel like family must be appriciated & rewarded by the managment. Well done Farzad and Thank you for everything!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple