“Wide Range of Food”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #5 of 14,933 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During my 5-night stay, I had all my meals here and did not regret it one bit! The staff were very welcoming and the variety of food was amazing. Top-notch!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was here for the breakfast buffet, The options are good. They will make something on request too. however, their food isn't great. Some of the cuisines don't have the essence of it. The food is fairly good but could be way better.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Perfect food and service I would like to mention particularly rohit kumar, ashish joshi , bharat singh they deliver everything exceeding my expectation. I was impressed.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Westin for a frnd's bday vtout any plans n got surprised by Umar Shelia vt a beautiful tasty cake for d bday girl n d table so well maintained n decorated vt beautiful roses....We thanx umar for d grt surprise n mkng d dinner so special for us... lucky restaurant to have such an amazing staff who knows how to greet,treat n tk care of someone on d special occasion n mk it more special!!! Thanx alot u really made our dinner special... best visit to any restaurant ever.... c u soon brother

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I n my family are very regular with d hotel .. yesterday my dining was amazing ... d manager n d his entire ream is ultimate in hospitality... special mention is ... Hrishikesh Shinde ... who attended us made or time awesome with his constant n prompt service... guys on d floor n chef behind d awesome food u really deserve applaud from all of us ... keep it up
Vaishali Swamy