The service is impeccable, the rooms are great, the view is stunning (if you get the seafront rooms) and the location is superb.
It's horrendously expensive (especially wine which is marked up 20% in much of India). The restaurants are expensive and the rooftop bar is astronomically expensive.
But it's a great place, the service is absolutely superb, the rooftop bar is worth it for the view and atmosphere alone, staff are amazing and we loved every minute of it. Everyone did everything they could to get us what we needed and where we needed to go. They even arranged for me to get a simcard for my iPad rather than having to go looking!
Hey, it's an Intercontinental. You definitely get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay