3 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$105
StayForLongUS$105
Lol.travelUS$83
5,030 results
All reviews kitty su baluchi restaurant international airport huge lobby guest relations coffee shop close to the airport excellent service great hospitality special thanks special mention front office room service business trip courteous staff comfortable stay breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

This hotel is very nice, close to the airport and well decorated.
In addition to the room service and catering being very good, I want to give a special compliment to the Chandan Kumar employee at the Laundry Service, the service provided was very good, fast and I was treated very well, a friendly and efficient professional in the performance of his duties.
Thanks for the experience and see you soon.

Room tip: Rooms to the south side are the most quieter rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ansul Sanwal, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Namaskar!

Sincerely appreciate your views which you have shared.

It is encouraging and a great source of motivation for the entire team.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality.

We are pleased to have you back with us and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Nice room, and sympathic personal.
I had a pleasant stay.
For the breakfast, just some drinks more would have been even better.
And also some cleaning stuff to keep the room shiny.
Apart from that, rooms are pretty large and cozy, and food is tasty.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Namaskar!

Sincerely appreciate your views and feedback that you have shared.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we assure you a better stay on your next trip.

We graciously await your return to The LaLiT, Mumbai in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

I had to do my quarantine here for a week and I have been impressed by the good organisation and room comfort. The price is very affordable and the food is ok, just extra items could be good such as coffee in the morning or at least in-room instant coffee.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Namaskar!

Sincerely appreciate your views which you have shared with our prospective travellers.

I am glad to know that our hotel and team has left a memorable impression on you. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

This is the 2nd time I stayed at The Lalit Mumbai while travelling abroad. The close proximity to the airport is the best part. Everything from pick up from the domestic terminal, check-in, check-out to drop off at the airport was seamless. Staff are very discreet and Covid-19 precautions are highly respected during these trying times.

Room tip: 6th and 7th floor suites offer great views of the city and the airport

Namaskar!

Thank you for taking the time to write a splendid review about your delightful experience at the hotel.

We are fortunate to play host to wonderful guests like you, nothing inspires us more than receiving such an encouraging feedback.

We are delighted to have you back with us and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Today is the day when I'm leaving his hotel I'm realising that it's not the blood but love and care makes a family. It was an amazing journey with you guy. The stay was amazing and more than that the people around made my stay more easier. All the lalit team I can really call you guys a true warriors. Everyone appreciated only the one who were working for covid people but I must say you guys took an amazing care of those people who were serving for patients. You guys are real Heroes.
Thank you to all the staff of the lalit, I would like to mention few of my favourites who have made it this journey more memorable.
-Priyash is an amazing person , I must appreciate his communication skills,his work ethics and his polite geature.
-Shahabaz the lion King,trust me I was so afraid of him in the starting but trust me he's the sweetest of all.
-Nikhil is a real sweet person who's first impression for me was very professional but as I started getting along with him I understood he's a real nice guy
-Kamal is the oldest one I know from lalit.
And trust me it's truly said that old is gold and he's the gold of lalit out of my memories
-Rohit the Delhi guy is an amazing person who can really taught me how to be professional at the same time friendly.
-Navjeet kaur is an amazing employee of the Lalit who puts her 100% in helping the guests and help them throughout , I've really seen her coping up with the situations and standing strong out of it .
- Gurpreet is the Pandey ji of lalit..I'm damn sure her presence for guests is very appealing and welcoming. Itni si hai but the way she carry her self is amazing.
-Tanay Chanay is the one I think I'll miss the most. His friendly approach and helping behaviour just made this journey more easier. I'm really sorry for teasing you all the time.
-Rakesh sir is the one who always have had an amazing vibe and aura which really was nice.
- Names to be mentioned are Siddhesh , Nilesh , Rahul , Kalpesh ..thank you so much guys
If I've missed someone ,you guys are important too....
Thank u so much again. You guys will always be remembered... I'll miss you all....❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ansul Sanwal, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Namaskar!

Thank you for taking the time to write a splendid review with the prospective guests. I am glad to hear about your delightful experience at the hotel.

We are fortunate to work in this magical setting and play host to wonderful guests like you, nothing inspires us more than receiving such encouraging feedback.

Thank you for recognising Priyash, Shahabaz, Nikhil, Kamal, Rohit, Navjeet, Gurpreet, Tanay, Rakesh, Siddhesh, Rahul and Kalpesh, they are happy to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

We are delighted to have you as an “ambassador” and look forward to welcoming you back with us again in the near future.