4,075 results
All reviews dum pukht upper crust pan asian international airport guest relations close to the airport special thanks bell desk coffee shop business trip butler service amazing hospitality special mention home away from home excellent hotel front office his team
Reviewed 6 September 2016

ITC Maratha is one of the finest hotels in Mumbai. Airport Staff was very courteous and professional. Check in formalities were completed without any delay.
Rooms and Bathrooms are well maintained and done up well.
Gymnasium , Swimming Pool and Spa center have professionals and very courteous.
Food was good. 4 Different cuisines restaurants, however i have tried only one, trust the other ones are doing good.
gr8 place to stay .. must try once.

Room tip: Try taking Garden View Room on high floors , its nice and a good view.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our refreshing amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

Your kind remarks about our associates, restaurants, spa and other services are much valued.

Thank you once again for your gracious comments. We look forward to your revisit with the assurance of the same warmth and care.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Was very pleased with the service at bombay high bar Regi was very helpful and made our evening the cocktail that he recommended was great , enjoyed the life music and also thanks to the band for playing our request .later enjoyed the food at the buffet even the service was great and helpful can't remember the name of the captain .To sum up overall had an excellent time.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to Bombay High at ITC Maratha. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort.

We would also like to thank you for acclaiming the wonderful services rendered by one of our team members. Mr. Reji truly is an asset to our hotel and your kind remarks reinstate his efficiency.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Kuldeep Bhartee

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I have been ITC Maratha during my duty travel on late Aug.
The Hotel is clean and you can find various restaurants inside the hotel which there is no need for you to find another outside restaurants.
I rented the taxi from the hotel for the transportation and the driver are helpful and would speak in English very well.
There is a well equipped Gym room and outdoor pool which I like it. It is the crew hotel for BA and SQ so I will come again if I need to visit BOM.If they would provide free wifi that would be much better!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper our guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our luxury amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

We have also made a note about your feedback on the wifi services.

The entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to welcoming you for another enriching experience!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Over all experience has been always been good at ITC Luxury Collection Hotels. However, ITC Maratha is very nice and conveniently located close to Airport. Staff is always very courteous and polite. There was a little lack of coordination among the staff.

Room tip: Its good to go for higher floors.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Namaste!

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience on this forum. It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property.

We are also genuinely very apologetic about your experience with the service coordination. I have personally shared your feedback with my team for corrective actions to be taken.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

ITC Sonar Bangla (Kolkata) and ITC Maratha ranks joint best hotels in have stayed in India.

Great architecture. Like the open courtyard that can be seen from most of the corridors. Grand.

Great front desk team. Sagar did extremely well even though he is still a trainee. Well done Sagar and ITC training team.

Thanks to the Duty Manager for helping with late checkout for my flight.

Alisha deserves special mention for sensing the slightly weird smell when walking me to the room. I said it is fine, but she said no, we should change it for you. That's good customer service. I learnt from her that most of the welcome divas across ITC are ex air crew.

Side tracking, Indigo is my favourite domestic airline. Having flown domestically extensively in India, China, United States, Indigo is by far the best domestic airline I have ever experienced..great aircraft, entire fleet are A320s so it always feels familiar and homely, great standards of cleanliness and aircraft always looks new. Air crew standards are always impeccably high. Just this week alone I was on 4 Indigo flights, and few months ago I flew 5 Indigo flights in a week.

Back to ITC MARATHA, great rooms, decent gym, excellent service attitude that really stems from the heart of each service staff.

Devendra from the bar also exemplifies the standards of good restaurant/bar service.

Will certainly stay here again when I am back in mumbai in two/three more months

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 55raymondt

Namaste!

Many thanks for the beautifully penned review. We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit. Your kind words have encouraged the entire team at ITC Maratha.

It is heartening to note that services provided by the team were appreciated by you. We thank you for specially highlighting Sagar, Alisha and Devendra; it was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

The entire team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ITC Maratha soon.

Kuldeep Bhartee