US$380
US$241
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

US$239
US$172
US$183
US$124
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$124
US$142
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

The Lalit Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$212
US$182
3,364 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustinternational airportpan asianguest relationsclose to the airportcoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelspecial thankshome away from homebusiness tripexcellent hotelspecial mentionexcellent hospitalityhis teamfront office
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved staying at this stunning place , great location -right next to the International Airport didn’t loose any sleep at all , the people there , are a amazing host ,took care of every need , rooms are gorgeous , look forward to getting back again !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gaurav J
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaste!

It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward.

The entire team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

ITC Hotels are well known for mixing the best of the Indian heritage with the standards of top luxury hotels. ITC Maratha is not an exemption.
Beyond the amazing architecture and the outstanding infrastructure, the staff is extremely helpful and professional. They immediately asked about the length of my trip and how I was feeling and they even helped me in activating my SIM card. Moreover, since I had an early check out they had prepared a breakfast box so I had something to eat that morning.
For any business trip, I would highly recommend you the ITC Maratha.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank patodrums

Namaste!

The entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at ITC Maratha, Mumbai on a business trip, and was pleasantly surprised to discover a property with lot of heritage built in! Beginning from the facade, the overall Maratha-times theme, the Ellora-paintings adorning the walls, the handicrafts (with history) as part of the decor, all made for a very interesting visit. My room was part of the new towers area, and was well appointed, just the right size, with a view of the airport. Combined with great food and very warm hospitality by all staff, specially Pratiksha & Vanessa made for a memorable trip. Will visit again!

Room Tip: Choose top-floor @ towers
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank am0lsharma

Namaste!

We are truly gratified by your generous compliments as it motivates us further to strive to serve you better. It is heartening to note that the services provided by the team were appreciated by you. We thank you for specially highlighting the efforts of Ms. Pratiksha and Ms. Vanessa.

Once again, the team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ITC Maratha, Mumbai soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My son an I checked into the hotel for one night and from the min we entered we were greeted with exceptional customer service. We are visiting from Chicago and had one night in Bombay and I’m so glad we chose the ITC. It is the epitome of Indian hospitality and luxury. I was greater at the reception by Prajakta, Pooja and Delzine.. their names stand out cus they were so personable and made the check in/checkout process so smooth. When I checked in it was about lunch time and they urged me to go grab a bite with my son while they completed the check in process so I wouldn’t have to wait. The key was delivered to my table!
The room is something else! FANTASTIC is the word. Vibrant colors and immaculate design!
Two other standout employees were manthan and Vijay! I remember all these names as they were so approachable. While checking out I needed a cab and I only had my I.s phone with me so the bell boy (I wish I remembers his name) called an old cab for me from his phone!!!!! Then ofcourse my son left his cell phone on the cab and since I hadn’t booked the cab I did not have the number of the driver! The hotel went ABOVE and beyond trying to track the guy down and I got my cell phone the same evening!!!
I highly HIGHLH recommend this hotel for leisure visits even though it is a business hotel. Please visit the coffee shop for their outstanding buffets!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aruna S

Namaste!

Your wonderful review has made our day. It is indeed an immense delight to receive such a lovely feedback from one of our esteemed patrons. Your kind review manifests everything that we strive to achieve while giving a huge thumbs up for the passion we put into our hospitality. We are also pleased to know that your stay was made exceptional by the personalized services provided by our associates. I shall definitely ensure that your kind appreciation is duly shared with our team.

Once again, we thank you for taking time to detail your wonderful experience at ITC Maratha. We look forward to your revisit with the assurance of the same warmth and care.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for the fourth time in ITC Maharashta and again enjoyed it. Especially the friendliness of people is breathtaking. The rooms are gorgeous,the breakfast buffet amazing and the restaurants you will love.
Still lots to see, the pool, some more restaurants.
Make sure you spend some time to chat with the beautiful ladies in the entrance hall. They will help you understand the historical gems that can be easily overseen.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SHe6464

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We, at ITC Maratha, strive to pamper guests with the perfect 'WOW' experience with our refreshing amenities and warm hospitality. It is great to know that you loved everything about our hotel and carried back memories of a comfortable stay.

Your kind remarks about our associates, restaurants and other services are much valued.

Once again, the team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments. We look forward to welcoming you soon for another enriching experience!