“Buffet spread with wide variety of options including delicious Sushi, Elegant Ambience”

Global Fusion, Saki Naka, Mumbai
Ranked #117 of 15,187 Restaurants in Mumbai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The place has an elegant ambience and warm decor. The staff are soft spoken, welcoming and the service is great.

We went for the dinner buffet. The spread is immense and I doubt anyone can complete. They had a lot of options in both veg and Non-Veg with a wide variety of sushi(Though being a vegetarian I envy the Non-vegetarian).

Starter & Salad:
Kachalu
Baby corn Chilly
Egg plant
Mango Salad

Main course: (Couldn't try much)
Noodles
Fried rice

Desert:
Moong dal halwa (the best)
Red velvet roll
Mango pastry
Baskin & Robbins icecream

The din light decor, slow music and enormous options of delicious food is worth the visit. If you are an Asian food lover this is a must try place. And If you are also a Non - Vegetarian , you ought plan a visit soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our Wedding Anniversary during lunch. Very nice spread and best part was the service. You just need to choose at the counter and sit back n relax. All varieties of starters are served regularly. Very nice ambience to spend the afternoon. Parking is not an issue since valet parking is available. Dessert varieties are good but can be better. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

A nice place for a candle light dinner with your beloved, super cool place to dine in with friends and yeah family as well. As in the name, 'Fusion' they offer a great amount Chinese and Thai food.
Well to start off with, I had really high expectations with the food but wasn't really happy with it. I was told that the Sushi they serve is delicious and something worth trying but to my dismay it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The Chicken dishes in the starters weren't up to the mark either. But Yes! the fish and prawn dishes , especially Dora Fish was yummy and perfectly cooked . Not a big fan of sea food but surprisingly I loved the ones they had. So that was nice. Desserts, were just fine not something too exciting. I feel like place is toooo overrated with respect to food. In my opinion, they need to work more on their dishes especially the chicken ones.
But I wont deny that the ambience was lovely with appropriate lighting, decor and arrangement. Service was satisfactory as well. But I definitely think that they need to put more effort on their dishes. All in all, I'd say why not give it a try and check it out for yourself as well!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Of the many buffets that I have visited lately this one seems to have the best variety of food for the vegetarians . I just loved everything on the menu and for the price they charge its definitely value for money ! The ambiance is an added plus!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome food with a variety that will make your food buds are crave for more. The ambience and the service too are very good. A must visit for foodies