2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
Booking.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
Trip.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
4,628 results
All reviews point of view k k guest relations central mumbai special thanks business trip special mention kebab amazing hospitality front office memorable stay excellent service coffee shop amazing experience home away from home comfortable stay excellent hotel
Selected filters

Memorable experience
We had our anniversary on 9 th August. Right from our check in, it was a pleasant time. Mr AMIT at reception, was very co operative, offering all types of basic comforts during our stay. A tasty piece of pastry made our occasion just sweet. Swanand, sous chef, offered some nice dishes at our dinner. Grand stay we had really !!

Room tip: Do check the menu as it has some unique yet tasty dishes.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
itcgrandcentral mumbai, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

Thank you for recognizing our hospitality and efforts. I am sure our entire team at ITC Grand Central will be happy to read your feedback. Thank you for your kind words of praise. Do feel free to contact me directly for your future visits. Looking forward to welcome you back at ITC Grand Central.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My all time favorite ITC grand central parel ,Thanks to Pratik and Kaushal at the reception are customer friendly their quick servicing and keeping their customers are truly outstanding.We stayed for two nights.The complementary breakfast buffet was yummy.Housekeeping and cleanliness of the room is to be very much appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing hospitality.
Words fall shorts … we was there to celebrating our anniversary and it went so well plan. We got a planner there in itc his name is Samadhan I think he is front desk staff. He is Very knowledgeable and professional. The ambiance and food was spectacular. Looking forward to visit again
Thank you itc and Samadhan for memorable stay

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best. Indian. Food. Restaurant at. Itc excellent service by staff. Very. Helpful thanks for taking good care will. Always. Visit. Itc best part is the covid protocol they are following great. Job. By. All. From. The. Door men. Driver. To. Front desk. And. All. Restaurant special. Thanks to. Mr. Hrishikesh for. Fulfilling all. Our needs will. Visit. Again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amidst pandemic, they took perfect precautionary measure and the staffs are excellently trained. Special thanks to Spa and Wellness manager, Mary who had more than well efficient staff like Sachin and making sure everything run smoothly at utmost perfection adhering with all the safety protocols. I highly recommend everyone to visit their spa and wellness salon.

Trip type: Travelled solo