US$172
Hotels.com
US$398
US$240
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Hyatt Regency Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$89
US$75
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Lalit Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$211
US$182
2,570 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeinternational airportspecial thanksspecial mentionclose to the airportgreat hospitalityexcellent hotelamazing experiencebreakfast buffetindian foodbusiness tripexcellent stayfront officecoffee shopbusiness hotelcomfortable stayaun
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My first here, the front line staff are superb! My house keeping gentlemen, Santosh, has been fantastic, I have 2 small gifts, and sanitizer for my electronics and a happy Buddha! Then Towel animals are a nice touch!

I am a fan of Brunch and it was superb as well!!! My Pedicure and Facial with Saniya (spelling??) were out of this world!

Beware that rush hour here returning from office, that the last 3 kilometers will take 30 to 40 mins, due to construction, can't be helped.

I am getting to know the other staff, front desk as well, as this is a larger hotel, I feel a little less "special" (I am Platinum) than at the JW Juhu, but give it time! No signed welcome letter, no suite upgrade but maybe next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Chug66,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and for choosing our hotel as your choice of residence in Mumbai.

We are glad to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your feedback has been taken in the spirit it was intended and has been escalated to our teams to ensure we continue to provide seamless and memorable levels of service.

We hope you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again to JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar. Do keep in touch with us for any further enquiries.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
JW Mumbai Sahar is very nice Hotel. Staffs were I've met who had hospitalized mind. Especially thank you both "Mr.Clyde", "Ms.Shilpa"!
Hope see you again.
Love Premitm Suite room,अच्छा!!
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank gocciag_JP

Dear gocciag_JP,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to note that your overall visit with us was a wonderful one and there were members of our staff who amazed you with their warm and efficient service. Thank you for specifically mentioning Clyde and Shilpa who made your stay experience a pleasant one. They are thrilled to note your feedback and thank you for the same.

It is our constant endeavour to offer our discerning guests, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon and hope that JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar remains your choice of hotel for future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome food with excellent service. Great location dessert was superb. Best place for family or business meetings.Thank you JW Marriott for quality services. Keep the good work. Special thanks to Baby & Siddesh

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Tanvi G

Dear Tanvi G,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and post a review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. My team joins me in conveying a big thank you to you for the appreciative note you have so kindly taken the time to post and are thrilled to note that we exceeded your expectations in all areas.

Your kind words in appreciation of the service provided by Baby, Siddesh and the rest of the team are most gratifying and have been passed on to them.

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Meanwhile, if I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Food is awesome. Especially in Romanow. Pizza Pasta Deaert Starter we had all along with Drinks. Service is the best in the world. Don't have to think twice. Enjoyed the best Party for ending. All my friends had excellent time having food drinks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ramakanth R,

Thank you for your kind compliments and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the property and the warm hospitality offered by the hotel.

I was pleased to read that you appreciated the dedication and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Hotel is the best Marriott I have stayed in, being a gold member I was able to meet some amazing people offering world class service. Bilma, Nitesh,Gaurav and Priya from the executive lounge kept the wine and laughter flowing. The food was phenomenal. Once the members area closed my colleague and I moved on to the Bar area and each night was greeted by Mubbahira and Kiba, they were great hosts. There was good banter each night and I wish them the best with there careers with Marriott.
See you all in June.

Room Tip: Become an elite member,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Caroline H,

We have shared your review with the team members and they are all delighted to note your kind words for them. Bimla, Nitesh, Gaurav, Priya, Mubbahira and Kiba extend their appreciation to you for your kind acknowledgement and sincerely await your return.

I am truly delighted that you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your visit and that you had a truly memorable time with us.

We would love having you back and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the very near future.