“One of the best waffles in Mumbai”

The Belgian Waffle Co
Ranked #21 of 311 Dessert in Mumbai
Reviewed 23 October 2017

After having tried all the possible waffle places in Mumbai
I am certain to say that Belgian Waffles Co serves one of the best waffles in town.

Initially, they struggled with the consistency, however, if you request for crispy waffles they get it right.

Absolutely loved the Naked Nutella waffles (they could be generous with Nutella) and Dark & White Fantasy.

Cannot wait to try their newly launched Red velvet waffles on my next visit.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Fresh waffles with a variety of toppings. You can find many of these outlets in Mumbai. The prices are a bit high though.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Belgium Waffles
The original crispy waffle sandwich comes with EXCITING fillings such as Nutella, belgian chocolate, peanut butter, cream cheese, blueberry, maple syrup and a lot more.

Their batter is light and is leavened in baking yeast or baking powder, the waffles are amazing...

Our personal favourites Peanut Butter, Nutella & Belgian Chocolate.

We been to Three outlets in Oshiwara, bandra, Ville Parle East and every outlet has an amazing stuff and their waffles is truly something you need to seriously have.

You want to know how heavenly bliss taste like than you need to have Peanut Butter, Nutella & Belgian Chocolate ( our favourites).

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

One of the most amazing waffles in Mumbai according to me is served here especially their dark and white fantasy.Though I hate waiting here during nights as the outlet is small and encounters heavy rush but I find it worth the wait. The taste is great and pocket friendly too.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I am one of those who prefers my waffles nice and crispy and not stodgy… have had waffles at many cities I have lived in and traveled to but the waffles at Belgian waffles at Chawpati are just perfect… their traditional honey and butter Waffle is as traditional as a waffle can get. They have some Divine modern flavor combinations too… try the “Banana and Salted Caramel”, it’s almost like a banoffee pie…. For the chocolate lovers is the “Chocolate Overload”, totally sinful.
They have some lovely shakes to try too.
Every time I plan a trip to my Good Old Bombay I start dreaming of my treat at Belgian Waffles…
Its not a place for those who sit counting calories but a perfect place for those on a budget!!