“The lovely start”
Review of Cafe Bae

Cafe Bae
Ranked #45 of 3,289 Restaurants in Jaipur
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Starting of our day, this one made it, the breakfast is as beautiful as it looked, we all had an amazing day start when we were here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Finallyyyy got a chance to visit cafe bae.
The ambience is superb , menu is great..
Food , presentation everything is amazing.
Waffles are the best..
Keep it up.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Recently I went to this place for breakfast ... these guys possess vast menu... they have very good bakery ... it is the best place for breakfast ...

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Cafe Bae..Been here 2 times once for a la carte and other their Sunday brunch..both the visits were awesome, I loved everything food, staff all are very good..

The brunch timing is till 1 pm which is not available in any other cafe so wake up late and come here to fill yourself with superb breakfast, but yes don't forget to reserve your table!! The staff is cooperative & service is quick.

Coming to food I had
*Penne mama rossa pasta it was yumm
*Mezze platter which disappointed me a little as it was too dry
*Brownie frappe with perfect amount of sweetness soft brownie I loved this.

Other was the buffet breakfast which had a variety of dishes including
Cereals
Sandwiches
South Indian
Jams
Desserts and many more..

Desserts were lip smacking, I will definitely visit again to try other things..

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Sought out a place to have a “non-Indian” dinner. When I walked in I knew I had found right place. Styled like an American upper end cafe, I was greeted at door by a friendly staffer. Menu is extensive with “all day breakfast (including eggs Benedict!) and many options - pizza, burgers, etc. I opted for Cajun Chicken burger with fries - very good ! Pastries adorn the counter area so decided to have a Belgian chocolate shake. One of the best shakes ever! Service was smooth and manager even came by to inquire on food quality. Pricing is reasonable. I would STRONGLY recommend.