“lovely scarf friendly people”
Review of Fair Deal Textile

Fair Deal Textile
Ranked #5 of 201 Shopping in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fair Deal Textile is a family-owned store offering the finest quality of fabrics material, traditional hand block bed covers, bed sheets, wall-hangings, cushion cover, bags, silk material Pashmina shawl, tailoring service to your design.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Jaipur for few days and I met wasi in Jaipur he showed so many lovely things in his shops he took me to his factory where they do block prints and colors of fabric I was really enjoy that I was traveling alone in India but after meeting wasi family I don't feel alone his family is so nice my friends will also come to his shop after they seen my clothes which I bought from him they are well done thank you so much wasi for showed me highly recommend

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"scarf"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ashik showed me plenty of bedsheets and tablecloths. They have a wide variety of fabrics and I found exactly what I was looking for. He never pushed me into buying anything and served awesome chai. A great experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a welcoming place with tea or cold drink when you arrive! There’s absolutely no pressure to buy anything and a massive selection of good quality things, available to send home too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have bought a three piece suite and shirt. They were tailor made within less than 24 hours and shipped to Germany.