US$98
US$122
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$88
  • Pool
The Lalit Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$77
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$50
US$222
US$59
All reviewsvalue for moneycomfortable stayrooftop barrailway stationbusiness hotelthe hotel staffbreakfast spreadbuffet dinnerroom servicebusiness tripmi roadcentral locationdecent hotelrooms are smallhouse keepingfront officeclean hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The hotel located on Jaisingh Highway Road is not very far from the Pink city. The hotel building and facilities are new and reasonably modern. The lobby staff were helpful and professional. Our group were given rooms on the sixth floor as requested. The rooms were clean and modern. The bathroom compact but clean and adequately furnished with clean towels and toiletries. The wi-fi was free however, not working properly in all rooms and upon complaints to the front desk a technician was promptly sent to assist but made no progress. As we were only staying for a short period it did not matter much. The rooftop bar and restaurant was nicely laid out and offered a variety of drinks and a varied dinner menu. The food was very tasty and the service very tailored. A good hotel to stay for few days while visiting the historic city of Jaipur.

Room Tip: Top Floors
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Yatender_Negi, General Manager at Park Inn, Jaipur - A Radisson Brand managed by Sarovar Group of Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at the Park Inn Jaipur and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay with us among many hotels in Jaipur.
My entire team including me is glade to hear from you.

looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms are small but well equipped, hotel has a small car parking and thete is always in traffic jam situation inside the hotel premise.Hotel staff is courteous.Cetral bus stand is also nearby.All of this coupled with reasonable tarrif made me come back here for my 2nd trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank abhihawkin
Yatender_Negi, General Manager at Park Inn, Jaipur - A Radisson Brand managed by Sarovar Group of Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am indeed delighted to have such a wonderful, feedback about the hotel & delighted to know that you found all aspects of your stay from check-in till check-out to be flawless and you had a great experience , except the inconvenience at the time of car parking despite of ample parking space. my sincere apology for that

looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the pink city!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for just the one night but i wished we could of stayed here for a week. We can not find one fault with this star Hotel. We stayed in the deluxe room & . Great Breakfast. Every single staff were very accommodating& smiley and ready to help. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jaipur

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

My entire team including me is glade to hear from you.

looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We had a very good stay at Park inn.. All are very friendly staff specially reception staff.. Nice rooms nice food very good service very well maintained hotel credit to its management team housekeeping a bit slow but staffs are good

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Yatender_Negi, General Manager at Park Inn, Jaipur - A Radisson Brand managed by Sarovar Group of Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am indeed delighted to have such a wonderful, feedback about the hotel & delighted to know that you found all aspects of your stay from check-in till check-out to be flawless and you had a great experience. definitely we will improve on the shortfalls. My entire team including me is glade to hear from you.

looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the pink city!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Last time I was here, this property had Holed bedsheets and rooms were in Questionable Status with Broken Appliances. I told myself that i'll never be here again but as luck may have it, I booked here for a quick night stay after a long business day as Radisson in vicinity was too high in price for the night and being a business traveler, I was'nt expecting much.

However, I was surprised to see things have changed here for good. Right from the checkin experience to the room, everything was in Order as was expected. My originally assigned room had a trivial TV issue for which , the Front office immediately took care to change the room . Speaks a lot about pro-activeness & attentiveness lessons that have been given to the staff for utmost guest satisfaction.

If this was'nt enough, their F&B Staff in restaurant including Shibu , whom I briefed about my fasting upon the check-in night was courteous enough to remember it the next day morning and ensured fresh fruits & Juices were available with plenty of options available, even outside their set course of Buffet.

The icing on the cake came as a surprise call from their GM Mr. Negi, who remembered my previous bad experience and wanted to confirm If the stay this time was pleasant enough. Such pro-activeness speaks very high of their Management capabilities and their change in terms of Room services & Amneties is a welcome change.

So from my previous swearing of never to return here, this was a very sweet surprise and I'm certainly looking forward for staying here again on my return.

Their rooms are not very big but perfect for small families and business travelers. Their staff is friendly, courteous and will go out of the way to assist and with Management in good hands like of Mr. Negi, I'm sure this sweet surprise would continue for years to come.

With its Central Location and VFM Prices coupled with an exceptional service now, Park inn is 10/10 for a Good Stay in Jaipur.

Room Tip: Choose Room on Higher Floors for Good City View.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dr. Bhola,

We thank you for staying at the Park Inn Jaipur and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay again with us among many hotels in Jaipur.
I am indeed delighted to have such a wonderful, mind blowing, generous & detailed feedback about the hotel & delighted to know that this time you found all aspects of your stay from check-in till check-out to be flawless and you had a great experience. the entire team including me is glade to hear from you.
further we strongly believe & accept that there is always a scope of improvement and it is possible only when we get feed back from our guest like you. It is appreciation such as yours that motivate & give opportunity to our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

looking forward to welcoming you again & every time on your visit to Jaipur!