Park Inn, Jaipur - A Carlson Brand Managed by Sarovar Hotels
Golden Hotel(Jaipur)
  • Room Service
Ashok Jaipur(Jaipur)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalue for moneyrooftop barcomfortable stayrailway stationbusiness hotelthe hotel staffbreakfast spreadhouse keepingbuffet dinnerroom servicedecent hotelbusiness tripmi roadcentral locationrooms are smallclean hotelfront office staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this property. And just want everybody to know that i am a very choosy person when it comes to stay. I searched almost all the hotels, resorts and BNB’s. But here i come to the conclusion that park inn is of the finest, purest and customer centric hotel. I came here for my 2nd marriage anniversary and the staff here made it like really special. Starting from the front desk, house keeping, kitchen staff, travel staff, everbody went out of the box and greeted us. Highly recommended! I would love to come and stay again. I think they have made one of their permenant guests. Rooftop dining is an added advantage to the property. Thanks to all the staff!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milan S
Yatender_Negi, General Manager at Park Inn, Jaipur - A Carlson Brand Managed by Sarovar Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at the Park Inn Jaipur and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay with us among many hotels in Jaipur.
I am indeed delighted to have such a wonderful, feedback about the hotel & delighted to know that you found all aspects of your stay from check-in till check-out to be flawless and you had a great experience.
My entire team including me is glade to hear from you.

It is appreciation such as yours that motivate & give opportunity to our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

looking forward to welcoming you every time you visit Park Inn Jaipur

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I stayed at tis hotel for a night while i went to Jaipur , The hotel is ok types and doesn't give a 5 star vibes. , , service s also not that good. . Food is average too We had breakfast buffet in our package .and it was small spread with south and north indian , american food. but food quality and taste was average.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

We thank you for staying at the Park Inn Jaipur and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay with us.
I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. we indeed regret that we could live up to your expectation. as we spoke to you over the phone, that you were expecting some more variety like Chinese preparation in the breakfast, though the breakfast spread was as per the standard but defiantly we will give a thought to your suggestions.

At Park Inn, Jaipur, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.
once gain we would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to correct your perception and give us an opportunity to stay with us on your next visit to Jaipur.

Thanking you and look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed in this hotel for a few days, while on work. A bit far from the Airport and is located on the Jaisingh Highway. Its approach is a bit tedious, but once you get in, you are welcomed by smiling and helpful staff.

The rooms were neat and so were the passages which were well lit and airy. A/c was great and so was the Wi Fi which was available through out the Hotel. Bathroom was neat and tidy with reasonably good toiletries. Housekeeping did a good job in changing the linen daily. Everything worked well.

They served buffet breakfast and dinner which was very good. Food was prepared well and presented well. However, the seating in the restaurant could be improved as it was very congested with adjoining chairs almost taking up all the moving spaces. One had to literally weave around the chairs. Maybe, they could re-design the chairs and / or reduce the numbers a bit. Guests did feel too close to each other. On two evenings, they had a live band that was VERY loud and quite disturbing.

There are no shops / stores close by - one had to take local cabs or rickshaws and travel a bit. This hotel has a Gym that is totally cramped and in a small room. They could do better to space out the equipment.

Check-in and Check out processes were quick.

All in all a good experience is what we had. The quality of food, attitude of staff, their helpfulness and attention to our needs, compensated for any other lacuna.

Room Tip: Most rooms provide good views of the city - those on the higher floors, facing east give a good view of the Fort in the distance.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramachandran G

Dear Guest,

I am indeed delighted to have such a wonderful & detailed feedback about the hotel & delighted to know that you found all aspects of your stay from check-in till check-out to be flawless and you had a great experience.
My entire team including me is glade to hear from you.
except few things you mentioned we will certainly improve on it.

looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel had a very small lobby or reception area considering that it is supposed to be a 4 star hotel. It seemed more like a good 3 star hotel to me. We stayed in a room with twin beds which was comfortable and clean with all modern ammenities like cofee maker, refrigerator, Ac, comfortable beds, nice bathrooms, etc. They also provide complimentary half litre bottles of packaged water in the room each day.
The hotel was kind enough to allow us to check in early as we arrived at around 9:30 in the morning which was much appreciated. The staff were polite, helpful and courteous.
Their buffet breakfast spread offered a large variety of foods and was very filling. Eggs could be made to order. Cut fruits were available and the coffee shop where breakfast was laid out was pretty crowded every morning.
We tried out their roof top Italian restaurant which opens for dinner every night but is closed on Tuesdays. It was lovely sitting on the terrace where a cool breeze was blowing and looking down at the lights and sounds of Jaipur city. The menu at the restaurant offered pastas and pizzas along with various delicious dishes and the chef comes around personally to see if you are happy with your choice. You can watch them make the pizza while you are seated. Dining at the rooftop reataurant was all in an all a very pleasant experience. They had good western music playing in the background as well. There is also a rooftop bar where you can sit indoors in Ac or outdoors on the terrace but the terrace portionis very dimly lit.
I would say that our stay at Park inn was a satisfactory experience.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank ashrafi85

looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Service: good and prompt. We also used the luggage check and room service -- all was good and professional.

Hotel room: clean. A couple weird things, like the buttons on the phone didn't correlate to the labels and the "please change my sheets" card was stuck to the desk.

Food: room service was reasonably priced, though they were sometimes out of a few menu items. The hotel bar and restaurant were excellent. Because there weren't a ton of visitors when we were there, service was very prompt. Cocktail prices a bit high. View from the bar is excellent.

Location: good, central for Pink City. Easy for tourist access. Within walking distance of several restaurants and ATMs.

Other: NOISE. It was wedding season when we were in Jaipur, and there were weddings directly next to the hotel. We had noise and band instruments going all night on several of the nights we stayed. Also, being on the highway, there is no escape from the road noise or honking horns. We stayed on the 5th floor, and I expect it would be even worse on a lower level.

Overall: average stay. I know they can't control the noise, but.... if I had to stay again, I might go elsewhere in hopes of quiet. If it were based purely on service and value, I'd stay here.

Room Tip: Upper levels for quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim Y

Dear Guest,

I am indeed delighted to have your feedback about the hotel & we will certainly investigate on some flows you mentioned & take a corrective measure.

It is appreciation & feedback such as yours that motivate & give opportunity to our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit