Its a decent hotel to stay in. Couple of issues that i noticed were :
1) its next to a busy road so there is quite a bit of traffic (truck with pressure horns) at night so if you are a light sleeper beware.
2) Parking is limited incase you are self driving. Its not that a parking slot will be unavailable but you will have to give your car to the valet who will keep adjusting the car as per the space available. Your car could easily pick up a couple of scratches as a result.
3) staff overall is well turned out and polite except one employee who served us Italian cuisine in the rooftop restaurant at night. He was the chef as well as he came to ask us how the food was. I had ordered 3 dishes of which i didn't like the pizza and told him so to which he promptly retorted in his broken english "sir this is italian pizza not indian" thereby implying that i who was his guest didnt know how an italian pizza tasted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn, Jaipur is located on the Jaisingh Highway. The hotel offers 76 well-appointed guest rooms and suites equipped with all modern conveniences and facilities. The dining options for guests include a multi-cuisine restaurant, rooftop open-air restaurant serving Italian and a rooftop Lounge Bar. The hotel attracts both leisure and business traveler due to its strategic location and close proximity to the airport - 13 kms, railway station - 1 km and city center 2 kms. Other facilities include a fitness center, FREE WIFI, free parking & banquet / party services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Jaipur, A Sarovar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Jaipur Sai Singh Highway Hotel Jaipur