“A great hotel with perfect hospitality.... ”

Red Fox Hotel Jaipur
Ranked #18 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A very nice and fragrant ambience, neat n clean room, comfortable bed n stain free linen, would say that the team is very professional and friendly.. Special thanks to some very special staff who made the stay more comfortable.... Dinesh, Arun and the Hotel GM who personally attended and suggested to roam in Jaipur on Diwali... Thank you once again...wish you all the very best...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,005)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The only good part of this property for me was its proximity to the airport. An absolutely no frills hotel which makes the "no frills" way too seriously.

The room allotted to me was very very average, there was seepage and on almost all walls in the room. The hotel didn't give me the vibes and warmth to one one bit and I would definitely not want to go back again.

And yes the price paid for the room would have gotten me a much better property. Definitely not worth close to 5K paid for the night.

Breakfast was not ready around 6.30 when we left and we had to go without it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SIDSM

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are sorry the room quality did not meet your expectations. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our Housekeeping staff and F&B staff to follow pre-defined procedures at all times and ensure hygiene and cleanliness and guest satisfaction in accordance to our defined Red Fox standards.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best regards with hotel redfox Jaipur . The staff is extremely good . caring and we'll trained.it seems the staff is happy to work together thair. good culture of Rajasthan .we had one of our best massage in the restaurant hare is Sultan .and thank to all winter staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel with great ambience and facilities located at a prime vicinity at jaipur engrossed with amalgamation of culture and modernity . Food quality and service is decent with ultimate staff . you can enjoy test of jaipur .And Thair is sultan is very very good person.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohammed B

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Had a good experience in the Restaurant. The staff were very cooperative. Especially Mr Pankaj with smiling face and eagerness to serve the customers. Rooms are good.We stayed in Suite which has good amenities inside.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family