“Excellent Driver and Service”

Rajasthan Royal Tour - Day Tour
Ranked #91 of 336 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We are travel experts, but we are also travelers just like you. What we're looking for is simple: we want to offer all travelers an easy way to choose, customize and plan tailor-made journeys to Rajasthan. Or plan a whole day trip to Jaipur, Jodhpur or visit the Taj Mahal. Our purpose is to help individuals just like you to help with their journey. You will get a car with your own personal driver who also will be your guide during your tour. So if you want an extraordinary adventure, then book your trip with Rajasthan Royal Tour. We ensure you will have a holiday you'll never forget!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got to know about the taxi service on the net where I read good reviews about them. I am from Mumbai and had no idea about Jaipur. Was looking for a good travel agent who can provide a cab for a day with a good and decent driver who can help navigate in the city, and take us to all the places which we had shortlisted.

Talked to Mr Sharif and he provided all the needed details and we booked the cab for a day tour at a very reasonable rates.

Next day Mr Aadil picked us right on time. He is extremely well mannered and was very helpful. He helped us plan our tour such that we reach each place at a time depending on the events that take place at each place. At the end of the day he even took us at a couple of local shops for good street food which was not planned and beyond the stipulated time.

Personally I was very happy with the service right from my first call to enquire about a cab to the end of our day tour.

I would recommend others to try out their service.

1  Thank Anup K
All reviews
"taxi service"
in 6 reviews
"mr sharif"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"fantastic tour"
"cab"
in 5 reviews
"shree"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was really an awesome experience traveling with your cab ... Driver you provided to me Mr M.D Khan is a superb person as well as a great guide ... I would not hesitate to say that without his company this journey wouldn't have been that great ...
I want him and him only for my Jaipur Darshan tomorrow ... Thank you Mr. Sharif khan for such lovely service

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a cab with Rajasthan Royal Tours. Got in touch with Me. Sharif Khan, who gave us a very good rate for Jaipur to Pushkar and back.
The driver Mr M D Khan was a very jovial, good natured and jovial person. He also had a good knowledge and acted as our guide.
Thank you Mr. M D Khan. I will remember this tour always.

2  Thank Nikhil S
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Jaipur sightseeing
It was great experience to travel with R R T our driver mr md khan he was very cooperative and polite in nature we enjoy a lot and also recommend to others

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

He contacted Sharif, the owner, very last minute upon recommendation of a colleague of my husband living in Delhi and working in Rajasthan regularly. Sharif was super reactive, reliable, professional and our driver Mr Karni just wonderful. He was a super safe driver taking us to all our chosen sights, shops and restaurants in Jaipur, then to Jodhpur where too he had a perfect knowledge of what to bet do when you only have 24h. We then continued our tour to Udaipur where he navigated is into the old city with the utmost calm and best humor. We can only highly recommend RRT and dearly hope to use their services again in the future. Thank you Mr Sharif and Mr Karni!