Lowest prices for your stay
US$537
eDreamsUS$537
Booking.comUS$537
CheapTicketsUS$537
2,200 results
All reviews dhola maru the penthouse rooftop bar close to the airport five star hotel special thanks pool side the hotel staff amazing experience front office beautiful property great hospitality visit jaipur room service enjoyed my stay excellent stay pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I had an ad hoc plan to stay at the property. Ravi Panchal made sure that my concern is addressed and I get a room to stay at very reasonable price. I’m really impressed with Ravi’s service which should be a benchmark for other staff members as well.

Thanks
Mohammed Umar

Trip type: Travelled solo
Clarks Amer, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear Mr. Mohammaed

Greetings from Clarks Amer Jaipur !

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Clarks Amer as your valued choice. I am glad to know that you overall liked the stay , our hospitality specially Ravi at front desk and found our hotel value for money.

Please accept my sincere thanks for your 5 star rating which always motivate our team to serve our guest in best possible manner to have wonderful hospitality experience with us.

At Clarks Amer, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

The property has its own soul and peace , with great taste of tamilian food. Loved the experience. The area around the hotel is also great market malls and all neccesary things are available.

A food menu having some snack options was something which was missed, otherwise a great place

Trip type: Travelled with family
Clarks Amer, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Mr. Sharma

Greetings from Clarks Amer Jaipur !

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Clarks Amer as your valued choice. I am glad to know that you overall liked the stay , our location and food quality. We have noted your suggestion.

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Had a great time with my family at a very nicely located hotel clarks amer and the hotel provides all the services in a very very humble way..... Staff is coprative, the house keeping team and the reception team is doing a great job... Thank you clarks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Clarks Amer, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2021

Dear Ms. Dixit

Greetings from Clarks Amer Jaipur !

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Clarks Amer as your valued choice. I am glad to know that you overall liked the stay , our location and found our team hospitable and courteous specially front office and housekeeping.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Best hotel to stay in Jaipur
I stayed in August 2021. The things I loved about Clarks Amer - 1) The Staff is very humble and courteous. They attended me and guests really nicely and took care of everything. I really enjoyed the rajasthani cuisine there. The location is perfect.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Clarks Amer, General Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Ms. Akanksha

Greetings from Clarks Amer Jaipur !

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Clarks Amer as your valued choice for your award function. I am glad to know that you overall liked the stay , our rajasthani cuisine, location and found our team hospitable and courteous.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Spent 4 days at clark's amer jaipur during our fashion show ...with our entire production team ..
We felt like family with clark's amer .. Amazing staff very coprative very polite .. Amazing food and facilities . ... Wish to visit again very soon ..

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarks Amer Jaipur !

Thank you for your feedback and choosing Clarks Amer as your valued choice. I am glad to know that you overall liked the stay ,food quality and found entire staff hospitable.