US$89
US$80
US$122
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

The Lalit Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$77
US$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$140
US$118
Agoda.com
Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$64
US$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$64
US$49
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$92
US$37
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$91
US$56
HolidayInn.com
US$49
US$43
1,087 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantlive flutenice gardenvalue for moneymaintained gardenpuppet showtrain stationpeacocks roamingresidential areabani parknon actuk tukhot waterhotel is locatedan oasisbudget hotelquiet location
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel with family for almost 5 nights. I booked this after going through the rating and comments of other guests in tripadvisor. The room was large, beautiful and very spacious. I really liked the traditional painting work on roof of the room. The staff was very helpful, supportive and nice. They have very beautiful garden and hotel itself is located in very peaceful location. Their room service was excellent. Their food quality is also very gud and reasonably priced. Best place to relax and enjoy the trip in calm and clean environment. Really got nice place to live in very reasonable cost. We would definitely love to stay here the next time if we go to Jaipur. The only problem we had to face was the electricity cut of daily 1 hour in the morning from 9.30 to 10.30 for which hotel does not have any genset or elect backup facility. But that tooo was OK since bcz of AC, room use to be chilled even during this 1 hour elect cut. I really would like to recommend this hotel for stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sogpind
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Staff here seem delighted to go right out of their way to ensure you have everything you might need, from weighing scales to your favourite fruit!! After staying a few days last month I had a day to kill in Jaipur so booked again just for the day and despite such a short stay, they still stored my luggage safely for me while I went on a ten day course out of town. The peaceful and laid back location is close to the main transport hubs and only a few minutes in an auto from the hussle and sights in town They serve super food in the lovely garden restaurant which they will spice up (or down) to your preference and they deserve the acolades they have received.

Room Tip: I stayed in the non AC rooms which suited my budget, they were cool, had wifi and were right by the garden.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I recently stayed here with my family . I booked here because of great ratings online. Service upon check in was fast and friendly. The room was large and clean with nice furniture. Room service was fast (veg only though) and comprtotively priced. The food was delicious and spicy. The best part was the garden which was definitely wonderful with a peaceful calm about it. We could have spent hours there. Overall the hotel was very clean which is important to me. The staff were so kind and helpful it put this hotel above the rest and I will surely be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2012

The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was really nice and helpful, the laundry service was also very good.
Only the mattress was quite hard, but at check out they told me that they have different mattresses in the room and we could have asked for another one...

They have a beautiful garden where you can eat and enjoy a bit of peace and tranquility apart from the rush of the city.

Try the banana pancake for breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aroundtheworldnow89
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I loved my stay here. It is situated in a very quiet nice neighbourhood, 3 minutes walk from the busy main road. The garden restaurant had peacocks running around and was fun to sit in. The prices were also very reasonable at the restaurant, a complete English breakfast (with juice) wouldn't cost more than Rs. 150. The room was very clean with hot water and satellite TV. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout my visit here. Perfect place if you just want to relax and have a peaceful time. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Jaipur!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo