All reviewsnehru stadiumgate numberbusiness tripvery nice experiencecouple of nightsvalue for moneybuffet breakfastroom service iscomfortable stayplace to stayambiencewififacilitieshospitalityindia
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on 10th and 11 march 17.

Booked through Make my trip.

Very near to city centre.
Opposite to Nehru stadium.
Neat and clean rooms.
Good budget hotel.

Friendly staff.
Nice south india. Basic breakfast.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This time these guys made me feel so bad as if I was staying there for free. because I arrived early, and if you have rooms, you can give to the guest. But they made me wait for more than an hour and upon asking they qucikly reminded me that my checkin was at 12 noon so I should let them do their work and I'll be given the room when its ready. they not only spoiled the enthusiasm but kept on repeating such things. if you order anything from the room service they'll ask you to pay the bill in cash at the very instant when they serve you. Upon a detailed discussion, they agreed that I should clear all the room service bills by night. And they'll keep on calling, when am I going to clear the bills. And the calls may be up to 4-5 times as if I 'd run away without clearing the food bills, which is highly irritating. And the house keeping didn't even change the towels and I had to ask the reception to send a fresh towel after 2 days. and thats exactly why I'm saying I'm not staying for free.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I was given the last room of the corridor which was very tiny and nothing like from the pictures in the website.

When i asked a different room i was said tat was the only available room. But the house keeping kept 5 empty room doors open n was cleaning them.

I want to remind you that i dint stay there for free. I paid. U only provided a service for what i paid n not for charity.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2017

i am not very happy the room and service, its not suitable for family, power plug its not safe for the kids, middle of night i and my husband have watch out our kids.
breakfast everyday the same, i receive tea with hair

Room Tip: make sure the power plug should be safe
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AanyaMehta, Guest Relations Manager at FabHotel Metro Manor Central Station, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Hansa,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We strive to offer stays equipped with all the essential amenities to business as well as leisure travelers. Guests' safety and comfort are our topmost priority, all the rooms are designed according to it. The breakfast menu is decided as per the preferences of the guests and is revised on a regular basis. Also, the delicacies and beverages go through various quality checks before being served to the guests, however, yours must have been an off case. Measures have been taken to ensure that such situations don't arise in future. FabHotels is a brand franchisee of economy hotels at 150+ locations spread across 15+ cities pan India. Do hope that you will give us a chance to host you again and we assure you a delightful stay!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Booked from fab hotel they treated with very badly. After speaking to fab Customer care ( raman ) they assured early check inn will be provided if Rooms are Available.
After reaching hotel they started demanding Extra Money Hotel management is Money minded,
Service is like begging them for two towels as we were double occupancy
Rooms are divided ( ordinary for fab Guests ) Bathroom shower water was stinking, smelling & door handle broken Basic amenities were not provided A/c was broken,
Drinking water was not provide.

Lastly don't go as a fab Guest

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AnandS1839
AanyaMehta, Guest Relations Manager at FabHotel Metro Manor Central Station, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Anand,
We regret the inconvenience caused during your stay. Early check-in is subject to room availability and an additional charge may be levied on the guest for the same. We strive to offer stays equipped with all the essential amenities. Training sessions are conducted for the entire staff to ensure that the guests have a comfortable stay. Maintenance sessions are conducted on a regular basis to make sure that every type of equipment is working fine. Across each of our hotels pan India, the Government appointed boards to regulate water supplies and a close check is kept on the same to ensure that the quality of water is maintained. The hotel provides RO water to all its guests however, mineral water is available on chargeable basis. Do give us a chance to host you again at 150+ hotels across 15+ cities all over India and we will make sure you experience the comfort and hospitality we are known for.