Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotels.comUS$44
PricelineUS$41
TravelocityUS$44
All reviews value for money f b manager birthday party get together rooftop bar excellent hospitality business stay food quality special thanks taking care house keeping special mention pleasant stay thiruvanmiyur ambience chennai team
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

I recently visited this bar .... Great food and ambiance... Top class customer service by bar tenders Meganathan and Livingston.
They signature dish chindamani chicken by chef sumesh makes me finish the side dish before my drinks and temps me to reorder...

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select By Lemon Tree Hotels, Katti-Ma, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select Hotel, Katti-Ma, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

At Keys Hotels – your happy stays await you. We look forward to welcoming you soon. When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at hmcn.keys@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 24 March 2022

Excellent food they serve, Very tasty.. Understanding the customers need. Prabhu the person who working over there was very good with customers and valuing them a lot. And also the Manager Mr.Lancy and team were doing extraordinary job. Good for family, friends and couples.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Really we had a pleasant stay ! They maintain proper hygienic in throughout hotel , Great Service given by Mr Prabhu .. Appreciated ! Food they provide really delicious , Thank you keys ! see you all in next visit .

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 23 March 2022

Visited this place last month. Really good ambience , affordable and especially Good customer service done by Prabhu.He was always in help for any issue we faced or service we required on time. Had a good time with my friends

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select By Lemon Tree Hotels, Katti-Ma, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2022

Reviewed 23 March 2022

This is one of my favourite bar and hotel. I use to come alone and also with friends and I never felt bore. All staffs take care of the customers well politely. Especially, Mr. MEGANATHAN does a wonderful job and treats the customers like a family member with quick service and respective manner. I loved this hotel because of good service and pleasant place to spend. Keep it up!

Trip type: Travelled solo