Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$72
Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$73
US$58
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Trident, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$167
US$100
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$66
US$50
US$76
US$70
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$174
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$54
US$46
Priceline
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$69
US$47
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$46
US$41
3,433 results
All reviewsmadras pavilionroyal vegatower roompan asiangrand staircaseresidents loungeipad controlscafe mercarahigh techhuge hotelroom servicebeautiful propertyspecial thanksin room diningspecial mentionfilter coffeebusiness trip
Reviewed 29 March 2018

If you travel to Chennai, India and stay at the ITC Grand Chola, you will be so pampered by the hotel staff. I am a frequent visitor here and most of the staff know and treat me like family. During my November 2017 visit I tried the barber salon and had the best haircut by Tahir. I was so happy with the haircut that I waited until my return visit just so he could take care of me. One of the most friendly persons you will meet and really does such a fantastic job. Kudos to Sonia my Housekeeping Manager and her staff for taking such good care of all my needs. They are all awesome and cannot thank them enough.

Room Tip: Towers section, anywhere on the 34th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rodolfo W
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Namaste!

We are humbled and overjoyed to receive your valuable and wonderful feedback that you have shared on Trip Advisor.

Team ITC Grand Chola is extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and the service at Kaya Kalp. Tahir and Sonia are elated to receive your kind appreciation.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stayed here once again on 13th March, this time with Yamaha. Huge property with multiple entrances. Our bus happened to drop us at the wrong porch but we were escorted by ever smiling staff to the right reception - the Yamaha reception. Thank you so much for that.
Quick check-in, escorted to the room and bang - just what I needed for a quick nap. Its an ITC hotel so most snacks are MRP (mini bar) and just love the toiletries - the fragrance. Evening was at the conference cum dinner. Decent snacks, good food. Next morning, the breakfast was a lot better though.
We checked out and went to the Sriperumbudur race track - however it was only evening when I reached the airport and recalled that my driving license was left in the room. My question - when the house keeping staff came, they found my DL- couldnt they give me a call and inform me about the same? Any way, i called them from the airport if they could courier it to me in Delhi - they refused saying their courier agency will not take cards. Oh really? Anyway, I rushed back to hotel and told the duty manager to keep the DL ready at reception as i was getting late- for my flight but NO - to my utter surprise, i was made to wait again at the reception for my DL. Simply lazy service - this is where Grand Chola could have easily earned a few brownie points from me. Sigh

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule to share your valuable feedback regarding your stay at ITC Grand Chola.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hospitality.

At the outset, I would like to express my sincere apologies for the reported inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay on account of hotel services. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed the same with the concerned and necessary corrective measures have been initiated to prevent recurrence. May I request you to please consider this experience as an aberration, not reflective of the high standards that you have come to expect from us.

I would like to request you to share your contact details for us to get in touch with you and understand your experience better.

General Manager ITC Grand Chola - A Luxury Collection Hote

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Super food
Super rooms
Super courtesy
Room service also very superb
Neat and clean room
Various varieties in breakfast
Over all excellent experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our service, food offerings, and your overall stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

First our room in the tower was beautiful. The staff were great took very good care of us. We decided to check out the spa and were very impressed with the salon for a haircut and coloring. We then proceeded to talk to the doctor regarding some physical issues I was having with my back, neck and knee. She recommended a special massage with Suman Kannan and also some specific Yoga treatments to learn to help also. These were also taught by Suman. This by far was the best experience in a spa my fiance and I have ever had. Would recommend to anyone that wants to deal with the best go to the spa and ask for Suman or whomever he recommends for your spa treatment he is the best JHedger

Room Tip: The tower rooms are quite large around 600 sq ft
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank You for penning down your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and service at Kaya Kalp and Suman is elated to receive your kind feedback. Your recommendation for our service serves to be a true source of encouragement to us all.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We went for CII regional meeting at RAJENDRA hall.
Amazing I was. Really the hall and the facilities are awesome and perfect for business meeting with latest technology oriented presentations.
Even the food served also very nice especially deserts really deserves a lot appreciation for the chef

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor! We at ITC Grand Chola, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable and luxurious experience.

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed our food offerings and service, Our team is elated to receive your feedback.