All reviews excellent service citrus cafe special thanks engagement function chennai trade centre his team f b manager recommend this hotel birthday party keep up the good work business trip house keeping breakfast and dinner amazing hospitality get together value for money front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

The experience is really good, good ambience, the food was excellent and the hall was very clean and the staffs were really helpful. Thanks to Raja and team for making my sister's wedding a memorable experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Easy accessibility. Good ambiance. The service is excellent. The food is delicious. Very accommodative. In short very much to our liking. The rooms are clean and tidy. Staff are very friendly. I will recommend to my friends.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Food is exceptionally awesome and the way they treat our family members is sooo good
Mr. Raja hospitality service is excellent and the way he handle us is so friendly making us to feel like a long term friend

Price is far better than other marriage halls and ambience is too good

In a simple way -grand reception in our price in a grand hotel with satisfied relatives

Reviewed 6 December 2020

Best place I have come accross for
Having a get together with family and friends. Food and service both top notch. Thank you a giving us a memorable time. We had our own private space even though we were a small gathering.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Reviewed 6 December 2020

It was a wonderful experience conducting our function here. The ambiance is very good and neat. Food is ultimate you can trust it. Room neat and tidy. The overall experience is excellent. If you are willing do any function then you can surely come and book here. The service is also very good. Thanks to Mr. Raja and his team Mani, Sree, allam, satish, And Genose.