An average but comfortable hotel for a couple of young group of people on excursions. We stayed in the hotel as it was situated on the high street and got a good deal on the hotel room as compared to the other hotels on the same street. With a small restaurant, guess it was just meant for the guests with a small and quite lobby area. From the street view it looked like an average budget hotel but the room (on mezzanine level) was nice, cozy and large enough for a couple’s stay. It had a portable heater that was broke down in just couple of hours of check-in but the staff were happy to replace it quickly. The breakfast was good and fresh enough to start our long day. All in all it was comfortable only if you don’t weigh against other start rated accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling