I had a trip with family to Darjeeling on April 2017 and stayed one day 13th in hotel Seven Seventeen. The rooms are good with wooden finish and we 6 were accommodated in two rooms. The bed size was good enough to handle 3 in reach in room. The staff was great and very helpful and they had clear friendly answers to any of my queries. The food in the restaurant was good but little costly I believe. They have even a curio shop which sells things at less price than local market.. I will definitely pick this if I visit Darjeeling next time and i also recommend this hotel for others based on my experience with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling