This hotel is situated in a narrow congested road a bit downside from Darjeeling mall.Problem for senior citizens to go to mall from this hotel by walking. No parking place for cars.Interiors are good.Two or three people works for room service for whole hotel who are not available at night. Don't try to request twice for a service..chance of humiliation by hotel staffs which is encouraged by the proprietor of the hotel.Good things are- no water problem ,the small shop inside the hotel and a good mountain view if you get the backside rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling