Self and my brother stayed at Hotel Seven Seventeen on the nights of 17th & 18th Nov' 2017. Everything is very beautiful inside out of the hotel. The entire room ambience (of Room Nos. 401 & 203) were awesome. Hotel is centrally located, with Mall Road / Chowrasta / Keventers being just 10 minutes walk . They even picked us up from the Darjeeling Main Train Station Taxi Stand in the Hotel Car - which was a nice gesture from the owner (Mr. Jigme Dorjee Bhutia). You don't need to worry about food, as the indoor restaurant (with Bar) offers excellent dishes (Tibetian dishes are a delight). Price of food & drinks are very reasonable. The fish aquarium was awesome just above the restaurant. You can get plenty of hot water since toilets are fitted with new Gyser. Room service is excellent. The mountain views from many rooms are excellent. The owners live on the top floor and personally attend to all visitors/guests which made our stay very comfortable. Lastly, when we requested for a special tarrif, we were offered a special 40% waiver (being off-season). We will recommend this hotel to all visitors. Thanks Hotel Seven Seventeen for the hospitality rendered. We wish you all the the best||
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling