“Visit to Itc...”
Review of ITC Sonar

ITC Sonar
Ranked #2 of 250 Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Very impressive.From the time I checked in and in each and every step and process watever came across it was highly impressive. The associates the service people the every concerned people in the hotel makes you actually feel home away from home.The property is beautiful with vast open area beautiful view of the pond In between is something worth watching and relaxing.The food is good enough to make you relish on it for hours.very cooperating staffs specialy Kunju Ratnabali nirupa who made us feel home.thanks to the extended hospitality. definitely look forward to come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests.

I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you.

I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

& General Manager - ITC Sonar, Kolkata

Write a ReviewReviews (2,724)

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I frequently visit ITC SONAR. It's my second home . I get a homely felling while I'm here. The staff here make me more comfortable . Gre Priyanka was very helpful and kind to help me out . She made me very comfortable. Thanks to every one here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was in ITC sonar for 3 nights. It was such a wonderful stay. I would like to appreciate all the staffs who all maje my stay so comfortable. Like sanhati, priyanka, nirupa, ratna, suvekcha, kunju, risabh, tumasp, allen, wahid. They are so good and helped me a lot. Thanks sonar for such a great stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Visited ITC
It's was an amazing experience to be here .. gee Priyanka was good enough to help us .. tell us about the hotel . Concept was really good.. Thankyou sonar:) Thanku Kunju and Priyanka for assisting us

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in sonar for two days. The hotel staffs are so nice. Sanhati,Kunju, Nirupa, They are so nice with pretty smile. Such a hospitality I have never experienced. People are so good. I would love to come back again & be with the same team from front desk. Great hospitality.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple