“Good”
Review of Mouchak

Mouchak
Ranked #927 of 4,410 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place serves various kinds of tasty sweets. I have tried 3 three sweets which were tasty. Will visit again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This outlet is located right next to the Putirams in the college street area. I went there along with a friend and we tried four sweets here and I liked all of them. They are priced very cheap, except for the Kara Pak Sandesh which was priced at Rs.15, all the other three sweets we tried were priced at Rs.10 only.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Its one of my favourite destination for evening snacks. Though it is not an well polished restaurant, but each of the time during my visits, i feel very homely.