“Good Sushi at an Excellent Price”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 October 2017

A friend introduced me to this place. We both ordered the all-you-can-eat sushi, which includes your choice of two appetizers and all the sushi you can eat for less than $30 (you are charged for what you don't eat, so don't abuse this).

I started with a salmon poke and a mushroom soup, both of which were excellent, although the poke was a little spicier than I had expected. After that I had two raw rolls and one cooked. The cooked roll had spider crab in it, and was a little tough/chewy for my taste, but both of the raw rolls were delightful. I would definitely recommend this place to someone who enjoys sushi, and doesn't want to spend a mint on it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I don't say a place has GREAT sushi very often. I can be considered a sushi snob. So when I say this place has GREAT sushi, I'm not saying "for Daleville Alabama", I'm saying GREAT sushi period... The poke is awesome, the fish always yummy, the rolls unique. If passing through, or stationed at Rucker, this place is a gem.

Thank spdrprime .
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch Bowl is my favorite lunchtime dish at Tokyo Sushi. It also comes with a side salad. And the low price makes it a good value.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate here 2 nights in a row. We had the steak and chicken dish the first night which was very good. The second night we had Sushi which was also very good. All of the staff was great. We will be returning.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

You will not go wrong eating here. Amazing sushi, best I have had anywhere AND all you can eat! We moved away from FT Rucker 3 years ago and still say we wish we could find another place like this. Great food, great prices, great service... just great.