“Lunch Time Regular”

Thai Siam
Ranked #20 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

So much better since they moved from Donnell St from behind the high school. Thai Siam is now located right outside Daleville Gate which is perfect. It looks cleaner and brighter which I do believe has improved not only the food but the service and the staff. I have become a regular!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Had the Beef drunken noodles dish and it was delicious. Large portions and relaxing thia music. Friend had the Beef noodle Pho soup. He loved it as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I don't know what has happened but this place is now a no-go for me. During lunch they only do buffet (fried and typical for unhealthy buffet cuisine) ...and the one time I went for dinner with my son, we got water then waited 10 minutes and finally left. There was only one couple in the restaurant so I have no idea why the staff was so inattentive, but there was literally no one to be found when we walked out ...and there was another couple standing in the front waiting to be seated. Unhealthy food and inattentive. It is VERY hard for me to give restaurants low ratings because I understand everyone has an off day ...but they have gone way downhill. They know they don't have to be good if everyone just wants cheap, cruddy buffet.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend and a friend of yours on friday night!
The food is good and the service is ok. We recommend the place!

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I was slightly wary when we pulled up. It's a very run down looking area but inside was better. I got the fried rice and it was delicious. The problem was the service. It took quite awhile to get our food and none of it came at the same time. Some came beastly five minutes after others. I'm sure we will eat here again but probably just for carry out.