“Mr”
Review of Best Burger

Best Burger
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Awesome good and awesome service. A restaurant where everyone is treated with respect. There is no better burger anywhere. And the price is very reasonable

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was a die-hard lover of The Whopper until I had my first "Double Best" prepared and served at Best Burger of Daleville, at the junction of Dale County Road 1 and Highway 84 south of Level Plains. After 60 years of experience at just about every burger franchise, from Boston to Tampa and Dallas to Atlanta, no one can beat Best Burger in Daleville for a tastier burger. We eat there every time we can. The crispy fries are super! The venue has a drive-up window, indoor sitting for 22, covered outdoor sitting for about 6; it is closed on weekends. It has no restroom, so wash up before you arrive, but arrive hungry. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've been stationed at Fort Rucker three different times so I'm quite familiar with the nearby dining options and Best Burger is at the top. The burgers are incredible, spicy fries are on point, and the customer service is top notch. It doesn't look like much and the parking lot is minimally maintained to say the least but you won't be disappointed if you decide to stop in.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice people, great kind service and a kick butt burger!!! I stop here on the way to the house from work and it's a big hit.
I go here often!! You should too

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We have been eating here for years, always get the best burger combo. Today we tried the Best Dog combo, absolutely one of the best dogs I have ever had.
The service is some of the best you will ever find in a family run business. They serve more than burgers as well as Coca-Cola products. The sweet tea is as good as any on the South.